Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Are you happy Chromatica got delayed?

selenalavigne

Featured Posts

selenalavigne

TBH in hindsight I am. The entire month of April were complete meltdowns but thinking about it... if we had gotten Chromatica on April 10th then all this time we would still have the album and not have lots to look forward to. 

I am happy it got delayed cuz we will get to dance and enjoy and hype the album for more of the quarantine if that makes sense.

How do you feel looking back and still anticipating?

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

dynamite

When I thought it would be released at a later time with a chance for real performances etc, yes

Now that it's coming just a few weeks later than originally planned and things are just as restrictive, no

Cybikitty

I think now that we're so close to the album and we actually know we're getting it soon makes me more comfortable that it was delayed, it's so exciting being able to know that there's so much new music coming out soon whereas if it came out in April I'd probably be burnt out by now :billie:

Cookie Tookie

No :billie:

But anyway, it’s only 11 days away and I’m super excited

Maleficent

literally what was the point. its not like shes done a ton of digital promo in place of the promo she had previously planned 

herassisfamous

I am glad that it is delayed as well. And tbh, (even though I'm desperate) I'd like the album to be out towards the end of June, with ROM released on the 22nd, and a promo single released in mid June. But this schedule also makes sense since they can do more promo for singles that come in the summer - because probably the measures taken will be less harsh by then.

All we need is love

It was delayed for nothing. There won't be music videos, performances, etc, because we're still in quarantine.

selenalavigne
4 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

literally what was the point. its not like shes done a ton of digital promo in place of the promo she had previously planned 

if she is gonna do basic zoom call interviews starting on the 29th then yes I agree with you. 

people say she is gonna have some SICK promo lined up and i'm hoping that's the case.

cuz if this silence is just gonna lead to zoom call radio interviews that everyone else is doing she could have been promoting stupid love since February.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Maleficent
3 minutes ago, herassisfamous said:

they can do more promo for singles that come in the summer - because probably the measures taken will be less harsh by then.

especially when Hollywood finally fully moves north to Vancouver (like it slowly has been doing over the past 2 decades) and social distancing relaxation will allow gatherings of up to 50 ppl (a studio audience) by July

herassisfamous
Just now, Maleficent said:

especially when Hollywood finally fully moves north to Vancouver (like it slowly has been doing over the past 2 decades) and social distancing relaxation will allow gatherings of up to 50 ppl (a studio audience) by July

I heard Hollywood already relocated to Chromatica where it's always 74º and no one thing is greater than the other.

All we need is love

KatieJudasGaga4

Yes. 

Gaga started to focus on what is more important. Helping others during quarantine. The world isn't improving, but I'm glad she took her time helping others who need it most.

Plus, I'm sure her team started to rework the era due to the circumstances and that takes a long time to do.

dit

no because we didn't get anything different from the delay lol. There's no virtual promo. Nothing. It might as well have come out when it did imo. That said I dont care all that much and it is coming really soon so yay! :party: can;t wait for the MUSIC at last

Luv u Sum

I’m just glad we are finally getting. I’m gunna suppress these past two months as much as I can as soon as we get this damn album :selena:

March34th

Yes :giveup:

my mental health has been horrible the past few months but I'm beginning to get my sh*t together so I'm in a better mindset to enjoy artwork. Even a few weeks ago I was totally burnt out from anything and was just way too depressed and stressed out to do anything or enjoy anything including listening to music

Archived