⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Sign in to follow this  
charts

How Worldwide fans can buy on ITunes USA and Gaga's site count for HOT100

neji
25 minutes ago, Garden Panty said:

I just pre-ordered the digital single with a US address, let's hope it works :enigma:

Also, the confirmation email says that it's expected to ship on May 24, am I going to have to wait for a digital single? :laughga: 

You can download your digital copie tomorrow. Remember to download the copie as you can till show “0 download” on the email page

• Thanks 1

HugoJG

But Gaga's site says digital downloads are only available to US customers. What about that?

• Like 1

neji
On 5/21/2020 at 7:07 PM, HugoJG said:

But Gaga's site says digital downloads are only available to US customers. What about that?

Thats the reason that u will use “fake” USA address :)

Scarlet Witch

If I purchased the picture disc and it comes with 10 downloads and if I download all 10 of them, does it count as 10 sales?

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Scarlet Witch said:

If I purchased the picture disc and it comes with 10 downloads and if I download all 10 of them, does it count as 10 sales?

No. It is just gives you 10 tries. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ サイン ♥ フロム ♥ アバブ ♥

venusinmyhead

okay I‘ll definitely try this out. Thanks for the tutorial! :party:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Kattys

Hello guys,

I don't know if this question was previously asked, correct me please.

I already bought some stuff from Gaga's US store, if I use method given in 1st post (fake US address) but pay with my credit card from Poland will there be no problem? Despite that I already bought some stuff with my name and adress with the same card? 

DeIusional

My payment didn’t work :(

banned till september 🦩💓🧼🌺🦋😍✨

Economy
On 5/16/2020 at 7:38 PM, ice bear said:

The way the US charts is considered the global score and the rest of the world is paid dust :saladga:

Tbh. That's why when I've been asked multiple times to switch VPNs and stuff to US I say no :crossed:

im not taking away chart points from my Country for the US... And in terms of World Wide numbers it's the same regardless which country it goes to

The world chart should really get more attention tbh... That's reflective of the total success of a song. A big country and market like the US may be large but it's still not the entire thing

• YAAAS 1

Kattys

Thank you guys for instruction for international fans, buying from her site with this instruction is super easy, took me 5 minutes :vegas:

BangTheGong

Doesn't let me input a fake zip code. Pretty sure I have to put in a zip code/postal code that matches to my credit card? Are others experiencing success with the fake billing address? 

RAMROD
Just now, BangTheGong said:

Pretty sure I have to put in a zip code/postal code that matches to my credit card? 

You'll need to update the billing address for your credit card account, and you can usually do that in your bank account profile.

I think that is the same everywhere?

Fake address and CC number are tricky, and may be a criminal offense. Using someone else's mailing address as your own may be considered address fraud. Address fraud is a serious crime punishable by jail time in some areas.

Please think it through before you do this. This is coming from a Monster from Murica, although it will be great for Gaga to hit high at the charts here, I personally won't like it if it had to cause some fans involved in illegal stuffs to make it happen. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ サイン ♥ フロム ♥ アバブ ♥
  • Thanks 1

JustTea
1 hour ago, BangTheGong said:

Doesn't let me input a fake zip code. Pretty sure I have to put in a zip code/postal code that matches to my credit card? Are others experiencing success with the fake billing address? 

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

You'll need to update the billing address for your credit card account, and you can usually do that in your bank account profile.

I think that is the same everywhere?

Fake address and CC number are tricky, and may be a criminal offense. Using someone else's mailing address as your own may be considered address fraud. Address fraud is a serious crime punishable by jail time in some areas.

Please think it through before you do this. This is coming from a Monster from Murica, although it will be great for Gaga to hit high at the charts here, I personally won't like it if it had to cause some fans involved in illegal stuffs to make it happen. 

How about through PayPal or it's wallet? Is it allowed anyway? :oprah:

Tyler Henry

it really isn't that serious. If the song is meant to go #1 it will. this is kinda doing too much

Sign in to follow this