⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Sign in to follow this  
charts

How Worldwide fans can buy on ITunes USA and Gaga's site count for HOT100

neji
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Maybe you snapped.

This thread will get lost though. Make sure to create a new one on Friday and come to charts thread and ask us to post in it.

can any moderator pin this? I spent so much time doing this ... Could you mark them here? I don't know any moderators to ask that :(

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
neji
7 minutes ago, neji said:

can any moderator pin this? I spent so much time doing this ... Could you mark them here? I don't know any moderators to ask that :(

@Haroon  @CyanLights :kiss:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
1 hour ago, neji said:

1 pure sale= 160.000 US paid stream

What?! This can't be real :rip: you're saying if a song gathered one BILLION streams it's the same as 6250 copies sold?

click... you won't regret https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz2DrqbjLo
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
neji
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

What?! This can't be real :rip: you're saying if a song gathered one BILLION streams it's the same as 6250 copies sold?

No one single hits 1B streams on Spotify USA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustTea
3 minutes ago, neji said:

No one single hits 1B streams on Spotify USA

160.000 = 160k paid streams for 1 pure sale? :billie:

It's 160 paid streams for 1 pure sale hun :huntyga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
neji
1 minute ago, JustTea said:

160.000 = 160k paid streams for 1 pure sale? :billie:

It's 160 paid streams for 1 pure sale hun :huntyga:

Yep! :huntyga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Child

I’m surprised most of you don’t know this, I’ve literally created an US iTunes account back in 2013 for ARTPOP and I’ve always used it since then for Joanne & ASIB too.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
neji
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I’m surprised most of you don’t know this, I’ve literally created an US iTunes account back in 2013 for ARTPOP and I’ve always used it since then for Joanne & ASIB too.

our fanbase prefers to share leaks than useful things :trollga:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ice bear
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

not US fault to be #1 biggest music market in the world. :sis:

Yeah yeah but if global views counted mumble rappers would be irrelevant

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gypsy Life
1 hour ago, neji said:

can any moderator pin this? I spent so much time doing this ... Could you mark them here? I don't know any moderators to ask that :(

No one checks pinned threads so you're not missing much :poot: you can either bump this thread on Friday, or create a new one and copy/paste the same info into the new one.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
50 minutes ago, neji said:

No one single hits 1B streams on Spotify USA

What i dont understand :bradley:

Im asking if 160.000streams=1sale is correct

click... you won't regret https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz2DrqbjLo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Tookie

Does gifting count as a sale?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
neji
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

What i dont understand :bradley:

Im asking if 160.000streams=1sale is correct

160.000 paid usa streams = 1 point on hot 100 chart

240/260.000 usa free streams = 1 point on hot 100 chart

500 pure sales = 1 point on hot 100 chart

1M radio = 1,25 points on hot 100 chart

Edited by neji
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
neji
Just now, Cookie Tookie said:

Does gifting count as a sale?

give the single as a gift? nope

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
8 minutes ago, neji said:

160.000 paid usa streams = 1 point on hot 100 chart

240/260.000 usa free streams = 1 point on hot 100 chart

500 pure sales = 1 point on hot 100 chart

1M radio = 1,25 points on hot 100 chart

Oh :sharon: I thought you meant they equal 1 sale

thank you!

click... you won't regret https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz2DrqbjLo
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...