đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga announces ROM for May 22nd, drops cover

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

sleepyhead
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well ive been here for 12 years, are you saying I should leave because I dont like one Gaga song or album?

Yes :)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kapi09

She has wet hair :enigma:

There will be dance in rain scene :ally:

:bradley:

My name isn't Alice

Awrah999

1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

This is what I said in my original comment, and you tell me if its attention seeking, dramatic, and wanting a reaction, and dwelling on the topic:

"I dont hate it, but I hope she moves on from the pink Stupid Love Theme."

Clearly I did not say or do anything you accused me of, but people like you got triggered by this comment and when I defended myself im accused of wanting attention! 

You wrote “Well im not interested in Chromatica as a whole, so I dont really care” which is what I’ve been talking about this entire time in case you didn’t read my last 3 posts. You’re not interested in Chromatica yet you’re checking for its single, continuing to comment on it, and clearly showing some level of interest so just stop, cut the b*llshit, and own that you actually care, or don’t care and stop posting about something you don’t care about. The fact that you still are having trouble comprehending this is just laughable. 

1 minute ago, Awrah999 said:

You wrote “Well im not interested in Chromatica as a whole, so I dont really care” which is what I’ve been talking about this entire time in case you didn’t read my last 3 posts. You’re not interested in Chromatica yet you’re checking for it’s single, continuing to comment on it, and clearly showing some level of interest so just stop, cut the b*llshit, and own that you actually care, or don’t care and stop posting about something you don’t care about. The fact that you still are having trouble comprehending this is just laughable. 

Me saying im not interested in Chromatica is not proof that I am secretly interested in Chromatica :sharon:

Ill give my comment on all Gaga projects even ones I dont like or interested in

Blackout19

Finally!

This is the song that I need!!!

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Godmatica

OMG, punkga is here! She looks like a rock 'n roll 90's star and I'm here for it :nooo:

2School4Cool

I can’t wait to hear it! And the single cover is incredible! 

See The Best In Everyone

HookerOnAChurch

Probably has already been discussed but Ariana posted a black and white picture of the cover. I'm wondering why.

Batwings

I will be honest. The single cover grosses me out. It looks like Ariana is standing inside of a massive diseased vagina. 

However, I am still very much pumped for the release and the video, and I hope we get a picture disc similar to Stupid Love! :party:

HookerOnAChurch
1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Is this vagina? :oprah:

I've never seen a vagina in my life. 

donald trump idk GIF

ArtpopAct2
5 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Probably has already been discussed but Ariana posted a black and white picture of the cover. I'm wondering why.

Probably fits her aesthetic more 

HookerOnAChurch
Just now, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Probably fits her aesthetic more 

Could be. Maybe because of the anniversary from Manchester attack, three years ago. Btw, i've read the comments from Ariana's fans, they literally can't wait. 

Archived