đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

b---h u will see them lol, ill bookmark u.

Nope nope nope.

I am not Swinefest-ing myself with this record. I want to keep the surprise factor high.

She should've released the Disclosure track because it's a guaranteed hit in the UK and would've at least hit club/dance/electronic charts in the US because they're hot right now.

But no.

She rather keep her dignity...

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope nope nope.

I am not Swinefest-ing myself with this record. I want to keep the surprise factor high.

She rather keep her dignity...

What dignity?

She's been promising an album for 2 years and then tweets and posts about dicks and whack ****

inuborg

What dignity?

She's been promising an album for 2 years and then tweets and posts about dicks and whack ****

Push backs that are beyond her control.......

She was gonna let them bad talk her in interviews and I respect that decision.

tumblr_mjtrmzJk401rnrvofo1_500.jpg

completely unashamed to admit at first glance I saw matt's arms as her dick and balls.  :toofunny:

:dead:

Push backs that are beyond her control.......

She was gonna let them bad talk her in interviews and I respect that decision.

:dead:

Uh it started because they denied being in the studio with her

and then she went off on them, they never bad mouthed her like she did to them

She should've released the Disclosure track because it's a guaranteed hit in the UK and would've at least hit club/dance/electronic charts in the US because they're hot right now.

But no.

Lol no. That would literally be a ATM JAM 2.0,(releasing it as a single because it had pharrell's name on it and he was hot at that time) which by the way, didn't take off at all. Azealia even said that their production was nothing special, so I doubt it would have been even 3rd single worthy

Lol no. That would literally be a ATM JAM 2.0,(releasing it as a single because it had pharrell's name on it and he was hot at that time) which by the way, didn't take off at all. Azealia even said that their production was nothing special, so I doubt it would have been even 3rd single worthy

Well considering ATM JAM isn't a single anymore, I don't know where the album stands.

She's literally doing the exact same thing Sky did, compiling an album and then being unsatisfied with the sound so she redid it and said the final version was submitted, she did more songs and then reordered the album and said it was done. Nothing charted each time she tried to reboot the project.

It's horrible but artists need to stop freaking out about a perfect debut, a debut is supposed to show future promise, not be the peak of your career

inuborg

Uh it started because they denied being in the studio with her

and then she went off on them, they never bad mouthed her like she did to them

Um no, they made fun of her enthusiasm. And she didn't go off until they had talked her bad talked her some more months later. And they even said they made the beat on the way to the car so......

Well considering ATM JAM isn't a single anymore, I don't know where the album stands.

She's literally doing the exact same thing Sky did, compiling an album and then being unsatisfied with the sound so she redid it and said the final version was submitted, she did more songs and then reordered the album and said it was done. Nothing charted each time she tried to reboot the project.

It's horrible but artists need to stop freaking out about a perfect debut, a debut is supposed to show future promise, not be the peak of your career

She is not changing the sound of the record, the meat of the album has been the same. She's just replaced songs we've heard and better songs. And meanwhile interscope is waiting for a well performing single to launch the album off of.

inuborg

But really if ATM Jam did better we would have the album now. She was finished with the album in August.

I'm glad her album isn't out yet because then her tickets will be like $5 and she'll play in the smaller venues where we could go see her easier

Also I wouldn't worry too much about BWET not coming out yet, I'm sure she's performing most of the new album + the 1991 tracks + some Fantasea/Fantasea II tracks on tour, so at the very least we'll have some live versions

Who knows, maybe the fan/critic reception to the live versions could help her and her record company decide on the best single to market the release of the album with. She could also use the tour as a way to perform material that's not even on the album and prepare for a true breakthrough single.

Azealia has serious talent and it's not gonna go wasted.

Archived