💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

COLONiCPRiNXESS

IKR! and obviously those who are tweeting at her know her since forever but they want attention.

At this point I think she does it to try to show people that she's getting new fans everyday and ppl are here for her still :toofunga:

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

At this point I think she does it to try to show people that she's getting new fans everyday and ppl are here for her still :toofunga:

yeah that too 

inuborg

It seems like the best bet would to hope the Wallace video leaks like ATM Jam did :spin: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

Maybe she'll debut it on BBC 

Desperado

Maybe she'll debut it on BBC 

yeah thats sounds quite possible but next year  :deadbanana:

inuborg

yeah thats sounds quite possible but next year  :deadbanana:

Next year? 

Desperado

Next year? 

it was a joke lol  since she said on June but we are like almost done with this month so its obviously being postponed or she was just trolling when she implied that it was coming on june 

inuborg

it was a joke lol  since she said on June but we are like almost done with this month so its obviously being postponed or she was just trolling when she implied that it was coming on june 

oh :laughga: 

JudasInTheDark

Why can't just ONE single thing go as planned in the world of Azealia :megaflop:

inuborg

Why can't just ONE single thing go as planned in the world of Azealia :megaflop:

You would figure since the song is finished, it would come out faster

JudasInTheDark

I know! I would just love to see what is going on behind the scenes bc I just don't get it anymore. WHAT is the hold up????!

do we know what label she's on? like I know interscope or whatever but do we know if she's left yet or if she just wants to leave

inuborg

do we know what label she's on? like I know interscope or whatever but do we know if she's left yet or if she just wants to leave

She's still on their roster

She's still on their roster

this makes me so confuses, because if she got a music video done she must have their support, and she said a while ago that she was glad she was on good terms with her label, but then didn't she say she was trying to get off interscope so she could release something.

I confusing like is she on good terms with interscope and have a release plan with them, or Is she being cocky and hoping that she'll get on a new label to release it all :confused:

LordDisick

everytime i come in this thread i get a resurge of annoyance that were still waiting, especially when everythings done  :cry:

Archived