💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

So if this is really going ahead I wonder if she will drop the album soon after HM&F. Like, in August or something.

Maybe like September, digitally only, or November if she wants to get a physical out at the same time

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

Maybe like September, digitally only, or November if she wants to get a physical out at the same time

NOVEMBER? :nooo:

She's finally free of the people who have been holding this record away from us and the b---h still makes us wait months on end? BYE FELICIA. :coffee:

inuborg

NOVEMBER? :nooo:

She's finally free of the people who have been holding this record away from us and the b---h still makes us wait months on end? BYE FELICIA. :coffee:

She hasn't said anything thats a general guess...I dont know in reality lol

LordDisick

the rap not the screams lol x.x 

i cant at you being the only one negative in the thread even the ones who were negative most of the time are in a nice mood now... 

8f70c6ea.gif

regardless, it will be october-november 

i can see her putting out another song semptember

Staryu

I'd be willing to wait that long for a physical release. Call me crazy guys, but I just do not like downloading music digitally. :messga: 

Chromatislaps

So Is Heavy Metal & Reflective her actual Lead single of BWET? because YR was released a year ago if not more?...A bit strange to keep that song on the album...

LordDisick

I'd be willing to wait that long for a physical release. Call me crazy guys, but I just do not like downloading music digitally. :messga:

im hopeful she will at least have them online 

So Is Heavy Metal & Reflective her actual Lead single of BWET? because YR was released a year ago if not more?...A bit strange to keep that song on the album...

its still apart of the record, the label just messed up the process. im curious if atm jam will be on it or will it stay off

Staryu

ATM Jam, BBD and 212 would probably get removed before Yung Rapunxel, so it'll definitly stay on BWET.

Chromatislaps

its still apart of the record, the label just messed up the process. im curious if atm jam will be on it or will it stay off

I wouldn't mind if the Kaytranada remix replaced the original Pharrel mix....its way bouncier and a major bop....tho I don't like the lyrics much...

Staryu

Yeah, I won't expect to see one in stores where I live lol.

I wouldn't mind if the Kaytranada remix replaced the original Pharrel mix....its way bouncier and a major bop....tho I don't like the lyrics much...

I'd be here for that. SO much better. :legend: 

LordDisick

:eww:  never understood why everybody loved that remix, it fell flat for me

Chromatislaps

Yeah, I won't expect to see one in stores where I live lol.

I'd be here for that. SO much better. :legend:

yaaasss slé :legend: I actually need Kaytranada to give ha sum more Bops.....his remix of AlunaGeorge's Kaleidoscope Love = :legend: / :nooo:

have you heard it on proper speakers with sub bass? It will slay you...also this (bit off topic) is a bop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6om_ApMmPQ

mte it's not good 

JudasInTheDark

I bet it won't (hope it won't either)

inuborg
I dont think ots a lead single, more like a hey start believing in me again promo buzz single.

Archived