💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Father wants GaGa/Madonna concert for Peace!

Illuminati Freak

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

This man is freaking awesome!

Paul and Anthony even started a Change.org petition. So far they have 64 signatures, leaving them just 999,936 supporters away from their goal.

My father has wanted to see Lady Gaga and Madonna perform on stage together for over a year now, and he’s finally putting his message out there. He feels that if these two pop icons can put their disagreements aside and go on a worldwide tour together, it will have a larger impact than just selling more records. I couldn’t agree more.

Not only could these concerts be some of the greatest performances of the century, but they could also help us send vital messages to the youth of the world. To be accepting and to stop bullying. To learn from those that are different from you. To forgive and to help those that are in need.

Help make my father’s dream a reality and put an end to all of this hatred by signing this petition and passing it on!

Do you part. Make this happen. For Paul. For Anthony. For society.

http://hypervocal.com/entertainment/2012/dad-demands-madonna-lady-gaga/

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga doesn´t need it.

And again, it´s M who wants it, after all the damage that M caused to the BTW album and to Gaga image.

But they´re not satisfied, they still think that Gaga is the only M saviour.

Illuminati Freak

Come on guys no negativity here this man is adorable and sweet and has his heart in the right place.

zNetworkMonster

Sign in http://www.change.org/petitions/lady-gaga-and-madonna-perform-concerts-together-around-the-world-to-stop-hate

I see that M doesn´t give a f**ck to Gaga feelings.

M damaged Gaga album and image, and now M wants more, wants this, M wants that, ...

What about Gaga? Didn´t she already said NO? Yes, she did.

So, lets have a little respect to our Idol feelings, for once. K?

Archived