give us a review when they arrive:classy:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
4 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

What are they mad about?

"Commercializing" gay culture. I don't even follow stan twitter much, it's on some other non-stan people's TLs. It's the same people who get mad at the most minor things and every female celebrity with a large LGBTQ fanbase, tho, and they tend to be young (like under 25) & not aware of history. I added the latter, because being young isn't an excuse. For example, the same "group" of people on twitter have been angry with Madonna over similar mundane things and then became all huffy when people pointed out the advocacy Madonna has done over the years (it seemed like they wer unaware of the extent of her advocacy).

Also, they went after freakin' Ina Garten once lol. I'm only aware of their shenanigans because people I follow on twitter sometimes mock them for being a bit out of touch/clueless. For example, the "outrage" section once went after Philibrity (who is Black) for his "privilege" when a couple of the ring leaders had bios that read **** like "Amherst '20" with lily white avis.

*Apparently some moved on from Gaga to directly go after Sam Stryker for joking about the jockstraps, and some of the media twitter personalities then defended Sam. Mess lol. I mostly stay off twitter and I stay off stan twitter 99% of the time, but sometimes the drama can be entertaining. It's all very middle school.

LilyLark
3 hours ago, Jose P said:

I mean who knows, maybe there are some who would find it hot? :billie:

Who knows? I feel like people order them more for the "fun" or "quirky" factor rather than finding them sexy, tho.

Epione
4 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Thissss. I’d prob laugh and be a bit turned off (from the laughing). This seems like a thing you wear to a party because it’s basically hilarious and iconic already rather than sexy time underwear

What kind of parties you are going to? :air:

PrettyLilMonster

I can’t seem to find a chart for the sizes. Can someone help me? :kiss:

Love, PLM

Swine Monster

It's definitely not new thread worthy but...there's some more items in her UK store that aren't publicly listed yet anywhere, so the US site is probably the same. I just stumbled across them :ally:

Helxig

Okay so I completely blacked out and bought the briefs, jockstrap and a shirt :enigma:

The spirit of Joanne took over me and I was COMPELLED 

(I am sorry bank account :messga: )

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

numb the flame
1 hour ago, Swine Monster said:

It's definitely not new thread worthy but...there's some more items in her UK store that aren't publicly listed yet anywhere, so the US site is probably the same. I just stumbled across them :ally:

Are you gonna tell us what isn’t listed or are you gonna tease us and then dip?

Swine Monster
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

Are you gonna tell us what isn’t listed or are you gonna tease us and then dip?

There's three hoodies, another pair of jogging bottoms - both with an alternative lyric/quote and another pillow, which is the chromatic symbol. :happy:

Helxig
8 hours ago, Enigma said:

I just think it’s tacky lol, to me it looks like clownish, especially when it’s a flashy colour one 

I’m not judging I just have a hard time finding an elephant trunk in pink fabric hot :billie:

3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Who knows? I feel like people order them more for the "fun" or "quirky" factor rather than finding them sexy, tho.

I love that it's so campy! But it's definitely more quirky/funny than sexy.

But I redye my all jeans black every year and I'm gonna do it in a month or two, so maybe I'll pop my pair in with them :ohwell:   (after getting the appropriate amount of pictures of them while pink of course)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

numb the flame
25 minutes ago, Swine Monster said:

There's three hoodies, another pair of jogging bottoms - both with an alternative lyric/quote and another pillow, which is the chromatic symbol. :happy:

Where did you find these? Am I allowed to ask for links :laughga:

RudraCNG
5 hours ago, MaxPOP said:

Am I the only gay who doesn't like jockstraps?? :awkney:

I don't like them either. They look a little bit nasty imo.

SpiceMonster

ICONIC. I went to buy one but ended up going for the stupid love artwork t shirt it's so cool

Archived