Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 Sucks

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
54 minutes ago, gagzus said:

That’s IF paralives is even complete by the time TS5 comes out, which I doubt. But I’m gonna try it and see what it’s all about when it’s done

I definitely think it's going to be interesting and have some features that TS will probably decided to discard cause of performance or whatever but in terms of graphics, i think TS5 will be like 10 times better. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
23 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I definitely think it's going to be interesting and have some features that TS will probably decided to discard cause of performance or whatever but in terms of graphics, i think TS5 will be like 10 times better. 

Well i'm interested in TS5 having online multiplayer features because i'm wondering how it's gonna work because i hated TSO it was basically The Sims but HABBO Hotel-ified. I need me some more in depth customisation like give us the ability to customise patterns in-game using a colour wheel or something. 

Bring back the whole open map from TS3 where you can just drive off your lot, give us cars, give us the ability to play as our sims at work or school if we want.

SHALLOW
13 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Well i'm interested in TS5 having online multiplayer features because i'm wondering how it's gonna work because i hated TSO it was basically The Sims but HABBO Hotel-ified. I need me some more in depth customisation like give us the ability to customise patterns in-game using a colour wheel or something. 

Bring back the whole open map from TS3 where you can just drive off your lot, give us cars, give us the ability to play as our sims at work or school if we want.

You know all that weighs on performance right? Not everyone has an expensive pc so they need to make sure the game runs well even on lower specs for commercial purposes. So i think an open neighbourhood rather than the whole world is the right way to do it. The school idea doesn't make sense imo, it takes a lot to program and your sim would be just sitting there for hours. You can already play at work if you have Get To Work.

I completely agree... I had some fun with TS4, but nothing to the degree of the older games.

EA is just dead to me, they ruined my favorite franchises and bought-and-closed my favorite studios. If they're not making all the money in the world, they're not satisfied.

I hope Nintendo never becomes like them.

Ladey Gaygay
8 hours ago, sarahb said:

If people like knitting so much they can do it in real life

I can't exactly play as the Grim Reaper in real life :laughga:

So you would pay$20 for a knitting pack?

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

You know all that weighs on performance right? Not everyone has an expensive pc so they need to make sure the game runs well even on lower specs for commercial purposes. So i think an open neighbourhood rather than the whole world is the right way to do it. The school idea doesn't make sense imo, it takes a lot to program and your sim would be just sitting there for hours. You can already play at work if you have Get To Work.

Sis....the waiting times/performance for TS3 were good and I had like a 5 year old $300 laptop

And in the sims 4 we don't even have an open neighborhood, its legit a 2 minute loading screen per lot

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

sarahb
7 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

So you would pay$20 for a knitting pack?

No? Never said I wanted one. I like the supernatural stuff.

Boyboi12
12 hours ago, Gypsy said:

I love the game and have invested over $400 in it
I hated the open world of Sims 3
DUGVtx6VMAAJwb7.jpg:large

What is wrong with you 

Gypsy
22 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

What is wrong with you 

Different blokes different strokes bb 

gabeoz
10 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Yep. Can you believe people voted for freaking KNITTING over Happy Haunts?

Both of the community voted stuff packs have been a mess, you think the knitting is bad, imagine the drama that went down when people choose laundry over themes like 'dangerous stuff' where they had concepts about new deaths, funerals, expanded grim reaper, etc :messga:

gabeoz
1 hour ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Sis....the waiting times/performance for TS3 were good and I had like a 5 year old $300 laptop

And in the sims 4 we don't even have an open neighborhood, its legit a 2 minute loading screen per lot

Then you're part of the minority :messga: The Sims 3 is notorious for performance issues and long wait times, even on really good PCs (which is why the game even warns you to not play more than a few expansions when you go to launch) the game suffered so many performance issues that the last few expansions made the game virtually unplayable in bits (looking at you, Island Paradise). It's good that you didnt run into these issues. But a lot (if not, most) of players did, even those with top of the line systems had really hard times trying to get the game to run smoothly.

teenagechrist

We been knew. I've been trashing it for years, it's a complete downgrade from it's predecessors. The Sims is my favourite series and it's so sad how they have ruined it. 

Anyway, stan The Sims 1, 2, 3, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and Paralives for clear skin! :teehee:

feeling so hot tamale

Hydrangea

Idk I thought it was cute, If I was rich I’d have every sims game ever made but realistically it’s just greedy and not worth the investment :madge:

I’m a bad friend

SEANGT

is this....is this a homelessness expansion pack for the sims? This seems....really insensitive. What the ****? 

gabeoz
1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

is this....is this a homelessness expansion pack for the sims? This seems....really insensitive. What the ****? 

Sis- no :air: it's about the environment not about people going homeless

Archived