💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 Sucks

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay

Capitalism is a DISEASE:saladga:

So im done with playing the sims for like ever. I saw the trailer for the new game pack and was like "excuse me" first of all,

WHAT THE F*CK IS AN "ECO LIFESTYLE"

Literally the first 10 seconds we are shown the sims living in SQUALOR. SQUALOR

Im not about to pay 40 dollars for my sims to live in the ghetto:awkney:, that right this cost 40 DOLLARS

Also the clothes and sims in this look GHETTO, like who wants to live in a shipping container?

Apparently if you get this pack, every other map will also become ghetto and impoverished as well, like just let me build my New-England Beach home in peace without all of the poor people eating out of my trash can. I'm not about to pay 39.99 to fix up maps and never do it again. They legit could have added this to Island Living(which NOBODY bought/liked) but no capitalism is a parasite:giggle:

The sims 4 has such a problem with giving us what we want with separate packs. For example Generations in The Sims 3 was a cultural RESET, and we have been begging for it for at least six years...BUT NO they give us generations in like 10 separate packs over the course of 5 years: Parenthood($20), Kids Room Stuff ($10), Toddler Stuff ($10), Get to Work($40). Do you see the problem, do you see the problem:fail: And lets be real the Sims 4 is soooooo boring the only reason why people pay for it is because the graphics  are better.

I hate capitalism so much now!!!!

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

You're kinda 4 games and 35 expansion packs late :spin:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

holy scheisse

I agree with you that the sims 4 is a cash cow and the game requires like 300 dollars in extra content and still doesn't feel full. But also you could just not buy the pack if it sounds so awful lol. 

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, holy scheisse said:

I agree with you that the sims 4 is a cash cow and the game requires like 300 dollars in extra content and still doesn't feel full. But also you could just not buy the pack if it sounds so awful lol. 

I know but still, who is about to pay 39.99 to live in the ghetto:saladga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Lona Delery

u might be a lil overreacting, i mean u dont have to buy it if u dont like it lmaooo

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Ladey Gaygay
2 minutes ago, River said:

You're kinda 4 games and 35 expansion packs late :spin:

Sis you know that the Sims 3 was a cultural reset

40b6f921eacf9add3a32a632ebaeeba1.jpg

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

u might be a lil overreacting, i mean u dont have to buy it if u dont like it lmaooo

Am I? Am i lona? Its the principle of it

We have been begging for better content and we get this and will have to wait another 2 years before we get something else:messga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

tifffany

I actually like this idea :toofunny: low key exited after seeing the trailer, thanks :vegas:

Ladey Gaygay
2 minutes ago, tifffany said:

I actually like this idea :toofunny: low key exited after seeing the trailer, thanks :vegas:

Girl why-

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Sneaky Oliver

It’s not really “guetto” I think the point of this pack is that through the eco lifestyle you can help the city to recover from pollution and stuff 

also you don’t need to stop playing and say it sucks because of a pack. There are many other packs you can choose to play or just don’t buy any packs and the game is still cool 

and yes there are people living in containers IRL for you information. Actually there are people living in way worse places... it would be interesting to see TS to channel a little of bit of it in the new games 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Ladey Gaygay
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

EA tingz

Capitalism😍

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

It’s not really “guetto” I think the point of this pack is that through the eco lifestyle you can help the city to recover from pollution and stuff 

also you don’t need to stop playing and say it sucks because of a pack. There are many other packs you can choose to play or just don’t buy any packs and the game is still cool 

and yes there are people living in containers IRL for you information. Actually there are people living in way worse places... it would be interesting to see TS to channel a little of bit of it in the new games 

Omg did an EA employee sneak into GGD

DUGVtx6VMAAJwb7.jpg:large

This pack sucks yes, but make the price like 10 dollars bc 39.99 to live like a hobo is  too much luv xx

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Chlorine Sevigny

It's an optional pack you you don't need to buy or play with. :duck:

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, PussPuss said:

It's an optional pack you you don't need to buy or play with. :duck:

Its the principle :duck:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived