💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 Sucks

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Overreaction much? :laughga:  I mean yes, this 40$ expansion pack easily could've been a 20$ game pack. But this is not "Ghetto" at all ( or did I miss a second trailer? :duck: ). It's about the impact of your sims on their environment.

I agree on the "cash cow" aspect, tho. Considering the community begged for certain content ( actual babies instead of these limited-interactions-objects :saladga:, spiral staircases ). They had the excuse "bc the game engine doesn't quite support that" - BUT WHY DID IT WORK IN PREVIOUS ITERATIONS?

luther rage GIF

Fine, now I'm stressed :neyde: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
54 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Yep. Can you believe people voted for freaking KNITTING over Happy Haunts?

If people like knitting so much they can do it in real life

I can't exactly play as the Grim Reaper in real life :laughga:

phillipaf

Okay you‘re overreacting. It‘s the same thing since The Sims 2. We‘re used to it, you really shouldn‘t be dissappointed. It‘s the Sims. It‘s EA. It is like it is. 

i love sims 4, and i'm def guilty of spending over $200 on the packs.. i kinda wish ea would chill with the prices but they know people will pay for their packs regardless 😭

Head Empty

I've never understood why The Sims doesn't have a good competitor. The only reason EA has been able to continually ask these ridiculous prices for sub-par installments (not to mention a half-assed base game), is because fans of the genre don't have decent alternatives.

I think it's safe to assume that The Sims 5 will be coming within the next couple of years. All we need is a new, gutsy developer to create a new and better "base game" that could tie over part of The Sims' following. Something to make EA go "oh **** this is what we could've done". Because now they can just do whatever they want without repercussions :sweat:

Lady Ganja

I appriciate sims 2 over sims 4. Skipped sims 3, might try it

Lady Ganja

gagzus

I’m excited because I just like sims in general and I love customisation the most and The Sims 4 has the best customisation so I’m sold.

SHALLOW
5 hours ago, Reginald said:

This series peaked at Sims 2 imo :laughga: 

With gameplay and unpredictability? Yes

Graphics and game mechanics? Absolutely not. TS4 is far superior.

Also, why is no one bothered about TS2 having an even more closed world than TS4? At least in TS4 you have a whole area to go jogging, fishing etc... on TS2 you only have your lot. 

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I've never understood why The Sims doesn't have a good competitor. The only reason EA has been able to continually ask these ridiculous prices for sub-par installments (not to mention a half-assed base game), is because fans of the genre don't have decent alternatives.

I think it's safe to assume that The Sims 5 will be coming within the next couple of years. All we need is a new, gutsy developer to create a new and better "base game" that could tie over part of The Sims' following. Something to make EA go "oh **** this is what we could've done". Because now they can just do whatever they want without repercussions :sweat:

Sis, where have you been? 

They’re developing Paralives which looks amazing but still i don’t think it’ll be as good as TS5 when it comes out since it only has like 3 developers whereas The Sims is made by a whole team

SHALLOW
4 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Overreaction much? :laughga:  I mean yes, this 40$ expansion pack easily could've been a 20$ game pack. But this is not "Ghetto" at all ( or did I miss a second trailer? :duck: ). It's about the impact of your sims on their environment.

I agree on the "cash cow" aspect, tho. Considering the community begged for certain content ( actual babies instead of these limited-interactions-objects :saladga:, spiral staircases ). They had the excuse "bc the game engine doesn't quite support that" - BUT WHY DID IT WORK IN PREVIOUS ITERATIONS?

luther rage GIF

Fine, now I'm stressed :neyde: 

Honestly that’s what i thought when i first saw the trailer but i think it’ll be worthy as an expansion once we get to see all of it. I assume the world is gonna be pretty big since they said we’re gonna have lots of lots and also we’re definitely gonna have a lot of interesting build and buy objects. 

gagzus
37 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Sis, where have you been? 

They’re developing Paralives which looks amazing but still i don’t think it’ll be as good as TS5 when it comes out since it only has like 3 developers whereas The Sims is made by a whole team

That’s IF paralives is even complete by the time TS5 comes out, which I doubt. But I’m gonna try it and see what it’s all about when it’s done

Guest michaelbaumgardner

The overreaction... :toofunny: 

Like, don’t buy it or play it then... Personally, I love the idea of having my Sims be eco-friendly. The trailer looked cute in my opinion. If I were to buy another expansion pack, it’d be this one. You don’t have to drag it and call it “ghetto” just because you don’t like it.

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

With gameplay and unpredictability? Yes

Graphics and game mechanics? Absolutely not. TS4 is far superior.

Also, why is no one bothered about TS2 having an even more closed world than TS4? At least in TS4 you have a whole area to go jogging, fishing etc... on TS2 you only have your lot. 

I used the open for business expansion pack alot because of all the different businesses your sim could visit. That made the TS2 world feel more open. 

SHALLOW
16 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I used the open for business expansion pack alot because of all the different businesses your sim could visit. That made the TS2 world feel more open. 

Yeah but it's still just one lot. You can do the same thing in TS4 in Get To Work but you still have pretty much a whole neighbourhood around your lot

Archived