Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 Sucks

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
16 minutes ago, heavymlover said:

Since you already own it, try it out and see if you enjoy it. I personally don't find TS4 as bad as many people make it seem, although it does lack some key features from previous games. In my opinion the biggest missing component is having open worlds.

OT: I've always thought that the $40 price on expansion packs is offensive towards the fans, given how limited some of them are and the fact that they include features that should be in the base game to begin with. Not planning to get this one. 

I mean, let’s wait before coming to conclusion. Also, ladders are coming with an update and this pack will have few variations so they’re not including those just in this pack.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee
46 minutes ago, heavymlover said:

Since you already own it, try it out and see if you enjoy it. I personally don't find TS4 as bad as many people make it seem, although it does lack some key features from previous games. In my opinion the biggest missing component is having open worlds.

OT: I've always thought that the $40 price on expansion packs is offensive towards the fans, given how limited some of them are and the fact that they include features that should be in the base game to begin with. Not planning to get this one. 

I played it for a bit and I like it so far! I'll reserve judgment until I've played it for a few hours/get comfortable playing it.

I agree as well. $40, especially for one like this, is just outrageous. $20 seems more reasonable, but even then, I hate spending money on expansions. For now, I'll just play it without but I think I'll have to eventually buy a couple or the game just feels so bare, which is a shame.

I'd love for my sim to be in the ghetto,  I want my sim to live the hardest life and see them starve, in sims 1 we had to build four walls with no roof no furniture to see our sim starve, now we can finally do it but in style and in a sophisticated way so I'll definitely buy it

Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I'd love for my sim to be in the ghetto,  I want my sim to live the hardest life and see them starve, in sims 1 we had to build four walls with no roof no furniture to see our sim starve, now we can finally do it but in style and in a sophisticated way so I'll definitely buy it

:wtf:

I thought I was weird for giving my sims a hard life but this is something else. :ladyhaha:

12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

:wtf:

I thought I was weird for giving my sims a hard life but this is something else. :ladyhaha:

I am not a sadist or a psycho in real life, I love people I swear I do

402276ea79a08e02822879de63d49eab.gif

Ladey Gaygay
3 minutes ago, Bella Goth said:

excuse me?

Did eye lie, TS3 is clearly better

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, Twitter said:

Title. :omg:

Ok but did i lie luv

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Twitter
2 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Ok but did i lie luv

Nope and that comes from a fellow Sims player. ;) 

Lol, I see what you mean, but I think this is a little harsh, just don’t get this expansion. My roommates and I were actually talking about this pack today and how how it should be a game pack instead for $20. I mean, there’s an audience for this expansion, but I don’t think it’ll be huge. My roommate wants it but is gonna wait for it to go on sale for $20. We just got Island Living on sale and it’s a pretty solid expansion if you haven’t tried that one:kiss:

gabeoz

This type of post is literally why I left the sims community and switched to Gagadaily :messga: (literally the reason why :selena: why you gotta bring it up here sis)

Ummm ma'am, you don't have to get the game :poot:

Gypsy

I love the game and have invested over $400 in it
I hated the open world of Sims 3
DUGVtx6VMAAJwb7.jpg:large

Archived