• Created
  • Last Reply
Focz
1 minute ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

See this is why I'm pirating all their games :sis:

Omg this :sis:

💜

LadyLuca

The idea of a shid town is cool at me. I will let sims punks live there, which will later become celebs

Also im exited to make juice. I hope it makes sims drunk. If there isnt some deepth to this like exclusive animations im sad. They reused so much animation they have time to do new ones too. 

I think that this should be a gamepack. Lets see what it has but that pack seems lazy to me and does not feature enough exiting things.

InstantDejavu

Why do people feel like they HAVE to buy every pack?

They stated since the beginning they would release more packs to reach more people and that nobody has to buy them all.

And how is this different than any other game? I mean games like GTA, Fortnite and COD have PLENTY of DLC's that's more expensive.

They even sell season passes and such.

The gaming world is just evolving and whether you like it or not, DLC is immense popular.

You don't like the pack? Don't buy it, it's as simple as that.

MrHappy

Everybody says you dont have to buy it or youre over reacting if u were simer u would understand why is this so hard okay, I need new destination worlds, hotels more family activities more playable content..

I feel u sis Im here for u :messga:

lavenderblondee

This post came at such a weird time lmao. After owning The Sims 4 for literally 5 years, I am just now today downloading it. I heard so many horror stories that I just have been playing Sims 3 but I want to drive into Sims 4 so when Sims 5 comes out I'm not totally in the dark.

I need to buy more expansion packs for 4, what do people recommend? I'll probably still play The Sims 3 more :ladyhaha: I'm just annoyed with it rn because a few of my mods have bugs and it's been acting difficult. 

mvstraw

I totally agree with you, people are defending EA saying we voted for this... :awkney:

yes, we voted for it to be A STUFF/GAME PACK three years ago, not a whole EXPANSION PACK WITH RECYCLED CONTENT from another packs. :madge:

No one, especially now with all the eco stuff WE ALREADY HAVE IN ISLAND LIVING would vote for this sh*t to become an expansion pack. :lana:

We get one expansion pack a year and THIS is what they came up with. JUNKYARDS, RATS, ROACHES AND GARBAGE. The Sims 4 Garbage Lifestyle it should be called.

I want realistic gameplay, I want DRAMA. I want more gameplay for babies, teenagers and elders, because there's NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. But instead they give us an option to live in SQUALOR. They want me to do free manual labor in a fake town. :madge:

And I'm tired of these youtubers being on EA's payroll saying this pack is a new concept for game.

They must take us for fools if they think we're gonna pay 40 DOLLARS for this. We have been dealing with half-a$$ gameplay since the launch of they game.

Glamourpuss

Does anyone play the mobile game that they launched last year? It's not the same as the PC game where you have to keep them alive and it's another game where you use energy and have to wait for it to refill. But it's a cute game to play to pass the time. They have cute little events every week and this week they were giving the chance to earn a new Star Wars costume every day. 

MrHappy
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

Does anyone play the mobile game that they launched last year? It's not the same as the PC game where you have to keep them alive and it's another game where you use energy and have to wait for it to refill. But it's a cute game to play to pass the time. They have cute little events every week and this week they were giving the chance to earn a new Star Wars costume every day. 

Sims comunity hate that game :billie: and please its not even good its just a cute game but they could more with that but no mam...

Ladey Gaygay
13 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

To be honest I'm kinda excited for Eco Lifestyle. :bradley: I know people have been asking for a farming pack but this actually looks interesting to me. I'll just wait to see more of it and maybe play it myself before throwing **** at it because I saw that A LOT of people were pissed that the Country Livin' pack was a hoax. They've been wanting to do this pack for a while and now that the favorites are out (Seasons, Pets, University) they can be creative and come up with new content. 

Sis where is the Generations pack or the Ambitions pack :bradley:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

chile anyways

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Gracious Gaga

sims 2 was the best. 1 was cool too. 

♥ Kindness Police.

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, MrHappy said:

Sims comunity hate that game :billie: and please its not even good its just a cute game but they could more with that but no mam...

I said cute lol. I understand why they hate it tbh but I like it as something to pass the time. 

MrHappy
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I said cute lol. I understand why they hate it tbh but I like it as something to pass the time. 

Yes yes ı try to say its just a cute game as u said but then ı was angry to Eco Living pack thing  sorry :messga:

Archived