Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy's Teenage Dream Era Manager Is Managing KP5

teawhore

Featured Posts

Leoj305
9 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Damn, I so want to believe she's a nice person. BUT SHE ALWAYS DOES THIS.

Why can't she release when Gaga ain't releasing? WTf

This is very true lol. She dropped never worn white the week after stupid love. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brownie
8 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Baby, Katy is a KNOWN industry bully. She would sit at the award shows with Rihanna and give dirty looks to everyone and spend the entire show talking **** about everyone else. This is known, but IIRC, she’s claimed to have turned a new leaf in the last couple years. 

Wait, I may work in film/tv/commercials and not really music, but music videos and award shows are a lot of the same crews and I never hear anything bad about Katy? She's known to be a kinda vapid sweetheart. 

EDIT: like maybe she's even a bit of a diva, but I've never heard anyone but Gaga and Kesha call her explicitly "mean". Ellen is mean, Katy is just Katy. 

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Baby, Katy is a KNOWN industry bully. She would sit at the award shows with Rihanna and give dirty looks to everyone and spend the entire show talking **** about everyone else. This is known, but IIRC, she’s claimed to have turned a new leaf in the last couple years. 

3 minutes ago, teawhore said:

Gaga was the mean one in that scenario what's not clicking :smh:

I am confusion! Katy and Gaga one kindness warrior and the other american sweetheart are both suddenly mean? am i living under a rock? 

So what is the truth? black ink crew omg GIF by VH1

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, brownie said:

Fixed:billie:

They truly are a rare breed since very few of them are left :billie:

President Biden
Just now, Leoj305 said:

:ladyhaha:and it flopped for filth. It was literally the world’s buggest nosedive

I got drunk

brownie
Just now, Leoj305 said:

And it didn't chart whatsover. Wtf are ya'll worried about here? Daises obliterating ROM? It won't, recent history has shown that Gaga has been crushing Katy. 

teawhore
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

I am confusion! Katy and Gaga one kindness warrior and the other american sweetheart are both suddenly mean? am i living under a rock? 

both are over it go support women

♡ nyc ♡

petty
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Katy been a bully. Just google "Katy Perry bully" for tea. Here’s an example of just 15 of the many times :vegas: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thetalko.com/15-times-katy-perry-was-a-bully/amp/

And there’s more :vegas: 

but anways, shes  a changed woman :vegas: 

Nuggets
Just now, Leoj305 said:

...On a weekday, with little to no promo besides a few banners here and there and it charted in the bubbling under :poot:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, PETTY said:

I don’t live with roaches honey, I’m not u xx

ha ha lol GIF

REPLY OF THE YEAR

brownie
3 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Katy been a bully. Just google "Katy Perry bully" for tea. Here’s an example of just 15 of the many times :vegas: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thetalko.com/15-times-katy-perry-was-a-bully/amp/

And there’s more :vegas: 

but anways, shes  a changed woman :vegas: 

Bruh all of this just says Katy has a sense of humor, lmao. She throws some shade around at times. She's mainly a goofball. None of this is really "mean" like you guys are saying, and yeah, all of this "shade" was when she was much younger. She's a total sweetheart now. 

C1trus
12 minutes ago, sadboy said:

It's very shady for Katy to release her lead single the same month as Gaga's album LOL
Just saying... Isn't she about to give birth? She should have waited after her baby was born.

Seems like her pregnancy is part of the promo.

6 minutes ago, Runway said:

The lies. So apparently three different women have had issues with Katy (Gaga, Kesha, Taylor) yet everyone except Katy is the problem. Seems legit :lmao:

I hate to believe but...

There must be things happened behind the scenes that made Gaga think she's mean.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

petty
1 minute ago, brownie said:

Bruh all of this just says Katy has a sense of humor, lmao. She throws some shade around at times. She's mainly a goofball. None of this is really "mean" like you guys are saying, and yeah, all of this "shade" was when she was much younger. She's a total sweetheart now. 

Whatever I’m not going to argue about it because at the end of the day, I stan Witness album, 365, NRO and Harleys In Hawaii :ohwell:

Archived