Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

How will Gaga promote Chromatica?

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Delusional
7 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

I don't understand why you all are so happy that she's releasing on 29th may.

I mean, where's the point of having an empty era?

We haven't waited 4 years for an era with 0 promo, intevriews, performances, outfits, ....

I understand that you want the music, but have she waited till August or Septembrer, we would have had the music+all the promo that otherwise we will never have.

I hoped they would wait.:smh:

So the album could have leaked in full, made no momentum for the Grammy deadline and had a lead single that came out 7 months before? 

yeah no :selena:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

NewUsername
16 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

We haven't waited 4 years for an era with 0 promo, intevriews, performances, outfits, ....

I understand that you want the music, but have she waited till August or Septembrer, we would have had the music+all the promo that otherwise we will never have.

The minute I saw the announcement, I was immediately conflicted as well.
I hope that them having made this decision means they've got some SERIOUS GOOD things up their sleeves.

From what I've seen, today, from the Werq The World livestreams etc, it seems a lot of things can actually still be done.

We'll see. I also expected them to wait longer.

GagaUnderYou
1 hour ago, Slovakialop said:

We have no idea what their actual game plan is... The time she took to postpone the album, the era promo was probably recreated. Social media is a huge platform, talk shows/entertainment shows/radios are still happening. She can have an HQ recording of an interview with Zane or Howard etc. She literally gave 80% of Perfect Illusion promo in her pyjamas at home with her phone calls. 

She is quarantined with many of her team like Bo apparently I'm sure they can help her get ready for a performance and record it like she did for Smile on the One World Special. 

Twitter
1 hour ago, Monsterxo said:

Hopefully with live performances like this

If she does webcam performances I will riot.

100% here for this idea and she has the budge to do it too. :excuseu:

Gagaplayer315

She’s not  :ladyhaha: so be sure to stream anything related to it on your own :enigma:

WORLDofGAGA

I hope there is some sort of promo before the lockdown, be sad if this era has a small amount of content, but what can you do. But Gaga always seems to surprise us :oops:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Ronlop

I think a bunch of pre-recorded live performances like these are important for it to feel like an era despite the crisis right now. I think that's possible tbh

Other than that, interviews, more visuals, hopefully music videos that were already filmed. It would suck if the era will just be the album drop but I do think it's better to release it now than later :shrug:

I just hope her team took the time to form a promotion plan to make this campaign seem fuller and enjoyable. 

TimisaMonster

Changing the world one thong at a time...Lady Gaga :vegas:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived