💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

How will Gaga promote Chromatica?

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

How do you think will Gaga handle this epidemic?

Will she be able to promote and perform Chromatica anywhere outside her house? (apart from releasing a single + music video)

Is May 29 too early?

giphy.gif

lamaisongaga.com

lavenderblondee

No such thing as "too early" as there will be no large gatherings probably for the rest of the year. Either we get it now, or we wait til next year, which isn't an option. She has to adapt and I'm sure she will find a way to promote in her own way. Maybe a performance on the remote SNL? Things like that, that she can do in her own home/social distancing from others. It will be minimal, and we have to accept that.

Monsterxo

Hopefully with live performances like this

If she does webcam performances I will riot.

Kimmo

She’s going to used the same Joanne World Toour footage to make promotional videos, ala Enigma mess... get ready for more copy and paste choreographies around the desert gheys!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295da297f1ae337b69fd

Hottie Detector

JazzGa

I just want some more outfit serves and high quality pictures that aren't grainy potato lighting selfies :giveup: She served a lotta great glam looks this fall/winter but there were almost 0 good quality images

But I don't think we are getting jack sh*t :ally:

It's fine, I spent all my munny and me and my thong are good either way :ally:

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Harris Walz 2024

Haus Labs presents the Chromatica palette. Run..for your life.

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

JustinLovesGaga

Honestly it would be cool for her to build a stage in her backyard or on some rental property and give us some performances. Think it could work if she has small teams go in and build it piece by piece, one at a time. She could maybe film and edit a live performance for us maybe every few weeks or so 

petty
7 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

Hopefully with live performances like this

If she does webcam performances I will riot.

pretty sure this was filmed months ago so expect webcam sksksk

S0436

I think we might be surprised about things we will get in terms of promo, I have faith in her team.  They might have filmed before quarantine a few MVs, Gagavisions and interviews.  She could perform 1000 Doves (piano version) and a few other songs on the piano at the very least from her home plus IG Live album listening party etc

RudraCNG

I read it as "How will Gaga pronounce Chromatica" and I was like omg is it really that serious?

The best part about Born This Way was the engagement she had prior to the release. The FarmVille, the little teases here and there, and of course more Gagavision which I feel like can be done. There’s lots of ways to engage without traveling. I just want her to present here and now with this album. Hopefully we get a teaser video a la Fame: Part 1 👀

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

Slovakialop

I don't understand why you all are so happy that she's releasing on 29th may.

I mean, where's the point of having an empty era?

We haven't waited 4 years for an era with 0 promo, intevriews, performances, outfits, ....

I understand that you want the music, but have she waited till August or Septembrer, we would have had the music+all the promo that otherwise we will never have.

I hoped they would wait.:smh:

Archived