Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
funny

Trixie Mattel on Twitch


KNJ

Featured Posts

KNJ

Has anyone watched her yet? :lmao::lmao:

 

"I'm just gonna shake my lettuce"
Link to post
Share on other sites

Argentum

Ugh I am new drag race watcher and Trixie is definitely on the way to become my all time favorite.

Her and Katya seem like decent people I would actually like to hang out with...

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
Link to post
Share on other sites

thebedesign

UNHhhh a ****ing legend :stalkga:

It’s not a fedora you ****
Link to post
Share on other sites

KNJ
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

YES 

iconicccccc

I hope there are highlight edits. I gotta be in bed for work at airtime 😬

"I'm just gonna shake my lettuce"
Link to post
Share on other sites

SharkmanthaC

I'm so glad @rumours introduced me to UNHhhh and the Netflix react videos.  It's the kind of humor I need in my life.  Not on twitch, but maybe I should be? 

she/her/hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

KNJ
11 hours ago, MJHolland said:

YES 

iconicccccc

So did she make a house full of Drag Race queens?

"I'm just gonna shake my lettuce"
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...