Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Luke78619
9 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

I heard by some guy on here that Gaga was somewhere in between Bebe Rexha and Ariana. I still didn't digest that, and tbh I want to fight :stalkga:

They actually said Anne Marie, not Ariana 

:rip:

In fact, I thought they said Dua Lipa and Anne Marie :ph34r: maybe multiple people have been spreading blasphemy :ph34r:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aga Gydal
1 minute ago, Jase said:

The ROM video is going to be in a different league compared to the SL video :toofunny: 

I can tell you confidently that half of this fan base will be disappointed. This happens every single time with her videography. She has not risen to the occasion on the music video side since 2014. Let’s temper our expectations plz 

Jase
1 minute ago, Aga Gydal said:

I can tell you confidently that half of this fan base will be disappointed. 

random GIF

Guest Messy vers
10 minutes ago, TEMPLE said:

I heard Alice and it’s such a screamo song. 

I heard SL and it's such a j&d of Chromatica:billie:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Jase said:

The ROM video is going to be in a different league compared to the SL video :toofunny: 

Lets hope so... I mean, Stupid Love was shot on an iPhone so its only up from there :billie:

End Racism Now

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

They actually said Anne Marie, not Ariana 

:rip:

In fact, I thought they said Dua Lipa and Anne Marie :ph34r: maybe multiple people have been spreading blasphemy :ph34r:

Yes, pretty sure the one I got my eye on said Bebe Rexha and Ariana :air:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Guest Messy vers
3 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

I can tell you confidently that half of this fan base will be disappointed. This happens every single time with her videography. She has not risen to the occasion on the music video side since 2014. Let’s temper our expectations plz 

If the rumours about Rodigruez are true the mv gonna be the best since 2014:trollga:

Louie

It just hit me..

Gaga is Italian

Ariana is Italian

Gaga is going to start calling Ariana her little sister..

:messga::bradley::messga::bradley::messga::bradley::messga::bradley::messga::bradley::messga::bradley:

Reality
34 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

But tbh we are getting a SL 2.0. MV

Bookmark me

We will force ourselves to like it and be like ,,HUH, this could have been worse!,,

The biggest issue for me with SL was the cinematography. I thought everything else was fine.

If it's true that they're using professional cameras and not iPhones, then I think that should alleviate the issue. It felt  like it was shot on an iPhone, if that makes any sense. Some of the camera work seemed sloppy and not as crisp as it should be. Perhaps that's also an issue of what kind of rigging equipment they used to shoot the video; it could also be on the director as well.

While I ultimately still really enjoy the SL video, it's definitely not her best. And if we get a SL 2.0, then I more so fear how people here are going to react. I mean, SL's video, sure, isn't the best, but it's not the sh*t show that some of y'all make it out to be. 

EDIT - Actually, I do have one more problem with SL's video. I do wish that there were more locations than just the desert. The video seemed stagnant because of that. I hope ROM has more locations.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Nickypie101

Everytime Gaga release I get so damn emo and I think about every album and how I felt and how it’s been 10 years and I’m still as addicted as day 1 and I wanna cry :S

Nickypie101

Ugh if anything I really really hope she does a Zane interview and a lot of interviews next week.. promo may be difficult but over the phone interviews completely possible and so effective, I really wanna hear her talk about different songs and what they mean to her

AntonTurnItUp
23 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Dua Lipa and Anne Marie :ph34r:

Zillennials frustrated ugh GIF by Equipe de France de Football

sometimes  I hate being part of them :triggered:

Gabe

you know what burns my soul chromatikers...

we never got the judas demo /end 

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Gabe said:

you know what burns my soul chromatikers...

we never got the judas demo /end 

This is the demo I'd most love to hear. The leaked bridge we have when the song leaked is just otherworldly :legend:

I've been listening to Reloaded daily for the past month, I know I'm setting myself up but I just can't help it. :selena:

🌹 free britney 🌹

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived