Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

This makes sense.

Remember, Babylon apparently has a lot of animal noises. Unless they just took that out of the song and left everything else, it could be a remix. Either way, I think Babylon is going to slay. 

tbf, a lot of the demos we have heard have been older demos from 2018-19 and they have all sounded different to what the final cut is... it wouldn't suprise me that Babylon will sound completely different to what we are expecting. Same with Rain On Me, and Free Woman.

End Racism Now

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, dynamite said:
  Hide contents

IMG-20200519-202153-206.jpg

I just saw the new GGD insta filter and is it just me or does it not look like rain... :green:

i- :air:

End Racism Now

Hybrid AT
Just now, dynamite said:
  Hide contents

I just saw the new GGD insta filter and is it just me or does it does not look like rain... :green:

It's c*ming down on me :billie:

AliveCornyLangur.webp

Spoiler

You're so cute btw :hug:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bazaar
1 minute ago, dynamite said:
  Hide contents

I just saw the new GGD insta filter and is it just me or does it not look like rain... :green:

It looks like... a different kind of rain :billie:

MikeStonem

I wish there was a listening party omg :messga: i love when fans describe the songs 

Hydrangea
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I bet it still tastes like misery though :fan:

I’m a bad friend

PrinceOfTheStorm
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Remember, Babylon apparently has a lot of animal noises. 

Wait who said this

signing out

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

Wait who said this

Honey....

She calls for her longtime manager, Bobby Campbell, to play a song off her sixth studio album, and asks him to turn it up: "Louder, please." Amidst a flurry of wild animal noises, references to partying in "BC" and fierce house beats, Gaga warns listeners to "battle for your life" on the track, as she mouths each lyric to herself. It's the only song played all day, and she requests for it to be queued back to back.

https://www.papermag.com/lady-gaga-chromatica-2645479910.html

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

GregJA
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

This makes sense.

Remember, Babylon apparently has a lot of animal noises. Unless they just took that out of the song and left everything else, it could be a remix. Either way, I think Babylon is going to slay. 

I will never forgive if Babylon is without the beat - I will leave Chromatica :messga:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Reality
1 minute ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

Wait who said this

There's a description of Babylon in the Paper Magazine interview:

"She calls for her longtime manager, Bobby Campbell, to play a song off her sixth studio album, and asks him to turn it up: "Louder, please." Amidst a flurry of wild animal noises, references to partying in "BC" and fierce house beats, Gaga warns listeners to "battle for your life" on the track, as she mouths each lyric to herself. It's the only song played all day, and she requests for it to be queued back to back."

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Luke78619

I seem to remember Mr S trolled us a couple times

such as saying SL was produced by RedOne :huntyga: think he was referring to Jason Derulos song :huntyga:

he could just be trolling again 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Reginald

Little Messes @littlepotter @PETTY :ladyhaha:Y'all are iconic for taking over the leak thread in that Target employee forum :ladyhaha: I just reopened the tab from yesterday and SCREAMED 

Reality
1 minute ago, GregJA said:

I will never forgive if Babylon is without the beat - I will leave Chromatica :messga:

It'll still slay though :selena:

This whole album will :queenga:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived