1 minute ago, Spyro said:

I mean does video really matter tho for an interview? :neyde:

Absolutely lol icon1.png

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

I'll kill a bitch if she doesn't say anything about Replay. That song gets zero attention.:messga:

Maybe because it's a really good song? She hasn't talked about a few others either. Also, it's a good thing she doesn't want to spoil too much of the album no? :ally:

I honestly think this is some of her best work yet and that's why she's keeping the suspense :pray:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Spyro
Just now, Daenerys said:

Apple Music has detection and blacks out the screen when you try and record so someone with really good software to bypass it would be able to, it’s probably why it’s taking so long to upload due to conversions and such. 

Someone should try to use Zoom's screen share feature and record it off their zoom feed.  I hope that makes sense?

Spyro the Dragon

Mr Oak
Just now, Hydrangea said:

Honesty good maybe they’ll listen to the album a bit and keep their poison away from the rest of us For a little while :ladyhaha:

I really hope that

I'll for sure take a few hours away from here

Hydrangea

Come on guys the U.K. is a hell hole let us have this one small victory for once icon1.png

I’m a bad friend

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

It's just an interview why can't y'all just wait a few hours. You'd swear this was the album or ROM with everyone freaking out. 

the way i don’t care about making you understand me and I just want to hear her voice 

Hades
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Maybe because it's a really good song? She hasn't talked about a few others either. Also, it's a good thing she doesn't want to spoil too much of the album no? :ally:

I honestly think this is some of her best work yet and that's why she's keeping the suspense :pray:

Hopefully yas! :giveup:

B2theRich33

The weather promo for ROM is crazy! The skies by me are literally black with bright bursts of lightening and loud booms of thunder. And downpours. 

WhiskeyLikeMisery
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

the way i don’t care about making you understand me and I just want to hear her voice 

Then you can tune in when it's released in your country. It's really good hope you enjoy. :pawsup:

Spyro

Did anybody mention during the weather post, that it says "Sunny" at the top but the "now" says "cloudy"???

Spyro the Dragon

Hydrangea
Just now, Spyro said:

Wait I thought this was a new emoticon icon1.png

It’s art and should be appreciated as such icon1.png

I’m a bad friend

Hennycomb
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

THIS, why some people can't understand that just hearing her voice is SOMETHING

I connect with this bitch in a whole other level

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived