Just now, Der Meister said:

HOLD ON! SO BABYLON IS ALSO COMING ON MONDAY WITH A MUSIC VIDEO

Where did you get that?:triggered:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef666
11 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

Do you think Chromatica will be released at midnight in US or firstly at midnight in NZ Australia etc?

the 2nd one

Der Meister
2 minutes ago, Paulchieffo said:

Where did you get that?:triggered:

Everyone is saying that there's a new song coming Monday + insiders tell that she also recorded Babylon with Rain on Me.

Edit, they recorded Babylon and Rain On Me for 6 days.

PhuckGagaDaily
32 minutes ago, Paulchieffo said:

Are you talking about radio ARTPOP 

Yeah lmao. It has been so long since I’ve have had this much excitement I was just wondering

Luke78619

Whis  on ATRL said Babylon MV on the 25th but they’re not reliable insiders or anything they’re just random

why would they release on Monday? Why not wait till Chromatica release? Surely a Babylon MV would slightly hinder ROM’s performance because itd take away some attention from fans

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Everyone is saying that there's a new song coming Monday + insiders tell that she also recorded Babylon with Rain on Me.

Wait when did an insider confirm a video for Babylon?? I don’t remember Blade or Mr S saying anything about it :confused:

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

And if they are really in a temple in Babylon for the ROM MV, the videos will be linked and that's logic to release it as a single. 

All I ever wanted was love...

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Whis  on ATRL said Babylon MV on the 25th but they’re not reliable insiders or anything they’re just random

why would they release on Monday? Why not wait till Chromatica release? Surely a Babylon MV would slightly hinder ROM’s performance because itd take away some attention from fans

I can see them releasing Babylon as a promo single on Monday, to leech off of ROM’s attention a little bit and to also generate more interest in Chromatica as a whole. But definitely not a music video that’ll take vital views away from ROM

alsemanche

I really hope it's not Babylon. I want to experience it as an album closer first, not as a single

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Nickypie101
19 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

Do you think Chromatica will be released at midnight in US or firstly at midnight in NZ Australia etc?

Always released 12am est if I’m not mistaken 

Luke78619

@Blade you have the same avi as Whis on ATRL, are you the same person? What are you up to :ph34r:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

absolem

Can you imagine the meltdowns if she released Babylon and it became a moderate TikTok hit and they switched singles like Venus vs. DWUW

Hey Boy
2 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

Always released 12am est if I’m not mistaken 

Do you mean albums?

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived