Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Chlorine
43 minutes ago, pynkeyes said:

“I never got info on any track other than ROM. Must be a last minute decision. Interscope loves those. Mr. S lashes me once again.”

Omg the dominance:giveup:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helix
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

If Free Woman is going to go from a demo thats 3:41 long to just about 3 minutes, I expect something drastic. Plus that paper mag guy said the leak was completely different to what he heard... and the leak is from the Haus Labs shoot.

That's fair, I'm not expecting anything crazy since it could mean either they just cut a verse or completely reworked the song. At least we have the demos lol

Juanlittlem

Let's celebrate Chromatica coming in 10 days.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Bottleblonde

Omg why is it raining here on Friday too out of a sudden, the promo is real this era :giveup: 

07-BB0178-5-D93-4683-A204-A1-EA429-F25-E

Black Aura

dynamite
1 minute ago, Bjaf said:

I find it so funny how everyone went from hating on Babylon when it was first released to it being the #1 most-anticipated song on the album. :enigma:

I guess maybe the haters were just louder than the rest (as usual?).

Anyway, I go back to the Haus Lab instrumental so often. :messga: It's addictive.

Maybe I've been in a coma but I thought almost everyone liked Babylon from the beginning? :selena:

Bjaf

Currently I'm debating whether I want to listen to the album when it's first released somewhere in the world (so Thursday morning for me) or if I wait until midnight. :giveup: Main reason being that I know I'm gonna be really tired lol

What are y'all gonna do?

Hydrangea
1 minute ago, Bjaf said:

I find it so funny how everyone went from hating on Babylon when it was first released to it being the #1 most-anticipated song on the album. :enigma:

Anyway, I go back to the Haus Lab instrumental so often. :messga: It's addictive.

People hated it!? Oh wow the haus labs instrumental is a complete and utter serve. I don’t see how 

I’m a bad friend

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Bjaf said:

I think it is one of the most anticipated songs because it was very divisive and people like me who were put off by it :billie:  People who think the demo is a bop can't wait to listen, but neither can the people who hated it because we know its going to be so different what leaked :selena:

End Racism Now

Bjaf
Just now, dynamite said:

Maybe I've been in a coma but I thought almost everyone liked Babylon from the beginning? :selena:

Everyone loved the Haus Lab instrumental for sure, but I remember seeing a lot of negative comments when the leak happened. People complaining that it sounded like a Rupaul song etc, nothing new. :enigma:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Bottleblonde said:

Omg why is it raining here on Friday too out of a sudden, the promo is real this era :giveup: 

We've to get light showers here... with the heaviest of the rainfall to be when Gaga releases Rain On Me :bradley:

End Racism Now

JINNOCIDE
3 minutes ago, Bottleblonde said:

I'm already living for Donderdag :bradley:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

PrinceOfTheStorm

God all this rain Gaga and Ari should just make a news station and do the weekly forecast as a MV

signing out

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

No, that demo snippet that leaked was tragic :billie:  but at least its changed and I can't wait to hear it to see if its better

End Racism Now

littlepotter
23 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Little Messes @littlepotter @PETTY :ladyhaha:Y'all are iconic for taking over the leak thread in that Target employee forum :ladyhaha: I just reopened the tab from yesterday and SCREAMED 

Darla really fed us more entertainment than gags this era :ladyhaha:

chaeri pls

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived