Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Chappell Roan reportedly parting ways with manager after 6 years working together

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

StarstruckIllusion

Breaking up with her manager at the height of her fame?? Maybe she is the next Gagaย :excited2:

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • LMAO 4

Mindblown

She had mentioned in a previous interview she kept her old team and all of this was new to them as well. So It makes sense she replaces people to handle the new influx of fame/get people with experience.ย 

Edited by Mindblown
  • Like 6

RAMROD

Welp, this can be bad move for her, lots of new artists that parted ways with their manager that got them famous would barely heard of after.ย 
ย 

Unless tbis is what she is after, since she expressed time and time again she doesn't wanna get super famous. Probably her ex manager are just to good with find her gigs and not what Chappel wants :shrug:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Alvitr

Beyonce got to her manager as miss chappel wants to leave:ladyhaha:

PRAYING MANTIS IS BACK ON, OUT OCT 18
  • LMAO 2

Cameltoe Chariot

Everyone screaming at her to get better PR and a better team to navigate her insane rise to fame are now laughing at her and saying she's just torpedoed her career for doing exactly that.

I'm fully convinced that some just want to hate her at this pointย :madge:

Edited by Cameltoe Chariot
  • Like 16

Cameltoe Chariot
19 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

She had mentioned in a previous interview she kept her old team and all of this was new to them as well. So It makes sense she replaces people to handle the new influx of fame/get people with experience.ย 

Oh but you don't understand, this is the den of Little Managers - expert pro-bono A&R strategists that always know EXACTLY how artists should navigate their careers! There's absolutely no way Chappell knows any better than they do!

ย 

H4CvZvf.gif

• Like 6

HIM820
36 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Welp, this can be bad move for her, lots of new artists that parted ways with their manager that got them famous would barely heard of after.ย 

I donโ€™t want to discredit his work and the time he put into developing Chappell, but sheโ€™s been with him for awhile and JUST blew up now. A lot of it had to do with going viral and a groundswell of earned support from listeners, rather than a manger or label placing her in those spaces. This isnโ€™t the same as Dua firing her team after the smash FN was. I think itโ€™s more so that he might not be able to handle her level of fame currently and help her navigate it.ย 

• Like 1

Bronco

I mean I think the decision makes sense.ย 

Chappells had an insane summer rise to fame and I can't help feeling like her team has simultaneously been great with it and bad with it.ย 

They've been fairly quick at getting the physical copies out to take advantage of the demand - but think they needed a bit more variety & coordination to get those elusive number 1s. Like the coral/orange vinyls in the UK dropped the week that bloodrecs announced their special edition which wasn't releasing for like another 2 weeks. The combined numbers would have netted her a number 1 album.ย 

And I think it was a totally stupid move to cancel dates in Europe for the VMAs performance. The VMAs are dated and irrelevant, no one benefitted from them numbers wise this year. And so the only result of that VMAs performance was a **** tonne of bad press and upsetting fans who's gigs got cancelled for a **** reason.ย 

King of the Fall

Hope this is not another Dua Lipa situation incomingย 

The harmonica's play the skeleton keys and the rain