💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

What if LG7 lead is not coming in October ?

chathonnete

Featured Posts

chathonnete

Heyyy

I hope I'm wrong. But I believe LG7´s lead single release is supposed to be so close to the Joker to benefit from the movie. However, we all know the reviews are unfortunately negative and don't support Gaga.

What if Gaga's team decide to push the release of the single ? Because releasing it in the next 20 days might not be the best idea : the general public is "desapointed", and Gaga just released a whole concept album a week ago that didn't sell a lot.

I believe a fresh new start is necessary and this is why Gaga is so silent these days. Is one week enough ? Let's assume that there is only two weeks left this month. Maybe Gaga should desappear for one month and come back in November ? 

I hope she's ok, and doesn't feel like her work is thrown away with the reception of the movie. It's truly time to give LG7 the massive success it deserves. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

tyler k

there are like 3 threads about this already oh my god can we please let this go?? 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 7
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Siena

Her Spotify numbers & DWAS prove her music career is in no way impacted by Joker. I'm betting on an Oct 18th release date with an announcement this Tuesday :vegas:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 6
  • Thanks 1

Delulu Rogers

People have already moved on from the movie imo. Everybody is talking about Florida and politics. People seem to forget just how fast society moves on these days, especially from pop culture moments.

If LG7 is good, the movie reception won't make a difference 

• Like 10
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

Edonis

postponing a release that was already teased in a major publication because a movie bombed is just added horrible publicity. there's no point in doing that. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

2School4Cool

She wouldn’t have announced that it would come out in October and confirmed the album is coming in February if it wasn’t set in stone. Harlequin was always meant to be a side project for the movie, she didn’t expect it to have a whole era. And regarding the film, the said in an interview that she’s embracing the idea of having multiple eras happening at once, meaning joker, harlequin, and LG7 can all coexist at the same time 

See The Best In Everyone
  • Thanks 3

Reality

The movie came out last week but honestly it feels like it came out last year :selena: No one really cares about it now. There might be some conversation around its 2nd weekend drop—because I think it'll be huge—but other than that, people have moved on.

If anything, I feel like starting LG7 now would be to her benefit. It's a highly anticipated album and from what we've heard so far, it sounds great. Get the stink of Joker 2 out and replace it with something else :vegas: 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Harry Kat

No! GP doesn't care about a song/movie/album flopping!  And she's not the one getting backlash for that! She is the most praised part of the movie! Cancel an already announced single on media, interviews etc. will be worse! She announced the release of LG7 over a month ago, she knew that Harlequin was going to be released along with the movie! If the song is good, then she will smash! She is in her peak streaming wise right now, she should definitely take that as an advantage! And I guess that when she announced that the song is coming in xx October, they already had a date so her label had already closed radio deals, playlists promo etc.

• Like 1

ThisGuyTony

No. Shes happy and proud about all her music related projects as of late. She’s absolutely ready for us to hear LG7 lead.

A Very Gaga Holida
45 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

People have already moved on from the movie imo

I see new hating posts and reels all the time :selena:

That said, I’m convinced the new single is still coming this month. I wonder why they chose this month ´cause it’s very risky for the song’s longevity but I’m excited to hear it soon!

Battle 4 Ur Life

there will be meltdowns and threats of burning stan cards. other than that nothing’s gonna happen.

I still think it’s coming october. 31st is a good enough date for me personally.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

MDevacelli

Move on from this movie, guys… like she’s doing. :triggered:

Edited by MDevacelli

Monster17

Gaga needs to maintain her Spotify momentum, as she has already surpassed 100 million monthly listeners. There's no reason to delay the LG7 era— the music and film industries operate on different timelines.

Edited by Monster17