Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally get it being insecure about your looks, but she literally deleted the single’s artwork. Again, if she had a problem with the visuals to begin with, she could’ve just texted Gaga. :saladga:

🌹 free britney 🌹

xoxo Craig
15 minutes ago, Edu said:

It’s one thing to delete a meaningless selfie and it’s another thing to delete the artwork for your highly-anticipated collaboration with one of the biggest artists out there, but maybe that’s just me. :billie:

:billie:

End Racism Now

pynkeyes
4 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

Let’s countdown until Ariana deletes the other announcement and tweets “I don’t remember chromatica” 

victorious tori vega GIF

There better not be any drama at all with this single or this era! I can’t take it 

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

:billie:

I’m talking about the social media where she has the most followers aka IG. :billie:

🌹 free britney 🌹

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, Edu said:

I totally get it being insecure about your appearance, but she literally deleted the song’s artwork. Again, if she had a problem with the visuals, she could’ve just texted Gaga. :saladga:

Y’all are so extra. Instagram is based around making a feed that’s “aesthetic”. Usually celebrities find a way to work around their promo to make it fit or they just don’t care. Ari cares about her feed (that’s like the whole point of the app anyway) and she deletes to make sure it looks how she wants it to look. It’s not personal. She still has the tweets up. Lol. 

Bjaf

I’m not saying this in reaction to her deleting the post, and I don’t want to make a bigger deal out of this than it is, but I do have a weird feeling about Ariana and ROM. :saladga: Like just a few days ago she said she wasn’t comfortable releasing new music now (I know we said that was probably about her own music, but still). And having followed her on Insta for a while now, everytime she has a new release she usually hypes and teases the sh*t out of it. But that’s not really the case for ROM, apart from reposting Gaga’s promo.

Do you think there’s a possibility that she wasn’t 100% on board with releasing ROM now?

NFRatwell

Some of y’all just love to find something to complain about let Ari live lol. 

And not let me get started on the B&W bullshit. I stood up for her when some confused fans asked me about it saying that it was an aesthetic choice, but it’s starting to bug me. :madge:

🌹 free britney 🌹

zerojk

Ariana is really annoying me with this, i know that its her social media and she can do whatever she wants, but she looks like an immature child doing it 

:saladga:

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived