💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Arturo

Reminder if you're in the US: Rain On Me might be up on iTunes 50 minutes from now but wait 10 more minutes until it hits the full hour so your sale counts in the proper tracking week :) 

Then go crazy and buy the song on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, and her site :party: 

1 hour :giveup: 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

woke up in the right time just one hour left!  :enigma:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

lodylody

Really praying the second "galaxy" in the bridge doesn't disappear in the final version :emma: 

Rifek
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Okay 

But can anyone confirm if the powerful leak is part of the actual song? 

:gum:

Yes but It’s only at the end 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Hybrid AT

1 HOUR

7838ceb486e15fb56059e00c7b0be415.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ApplauseftAdele

1 MORE HOUR why do I feel like I’m gonna d*e in the next hour and never get to hear it :toofunny:

JacobMans
3 minutes ago, LG666 said:

I'll just say it's a grower. Hype is a weird thing and what it does to us psychologically. No matter WHAT any hyped song ends up sounding like, there is bound to be disappointment since we have weird expectations.

Born This Way was a song that I was like "um ok" when it came out but then it grew on me after a few listens.

If you know anything about House music, ROM is exactly that. It has a beautiful growth to it and is a banger. It's very nostalgic and oddly futuristic too in subtle ways. The production is sleek and mends so gorgeously with the vocals. Not to mention, lyrics and metaphors are incredible. 

Anyways. Welcome to my TED talk. ROM  demo is amazing after a few listens and Im on edge waiting for the HQ!!!! Nothing but love! Critiques are important, however, always give a few listens before making comments/assumptions. WATER LIKE MISERY! :pawsup:

All of this. 

I honestly pity the people who let their overhyped expectations and preconceived notions get in the way of enjoying how truly amazing this song is. 

Archduchess
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I will watch the Zane interview now, some of these comments are killing my excitement level. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

So

It's Stupid Love all over again huh :neyde:

Not really. 

The lack of chorus in SL never bothered me because the song is so high energy so the dance break chorus felt natural to me. 

Rain On Me however basically has a big natural build up to a chorus but the dance break isn't higher energy than the bridge preceding it, so it feels like the energy drops. 

JoanneMonster

Why isnt she posting omg i cant woth all of this anymore

I See You

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived