💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

WhiskeyLikeMisery
Just now, FATCAT said:

Gaga's not posting teasers because the video is actually only 1:30 minutes :hor:

Don't start this again. :giveup:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reidorox

Idk what some of y’all were expecting, this **** slaps and they did an incredible job, go stan someone else 

Chromatography

it seems like everyone who listened to the leak hates it or is underwhelmed. did anyone actually like it?

C1trus

I'm confused with the interview :saladga:

We're in 2020, but why am I picturing FameGa talking like epione was just a dream? :bradley:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Gaijin
9 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Its 4:32 and I wasnt able to sleep at all

I guess I’ll just have to radically accept that I’m not sleeping tonight:huntyga:

Songs always sound better when you're dead tired so, win win!

珈琲ちょうだい

dynamite
1 minute ago, Archduchess said:

that sounds so stubborn

I think anyone would react the same way if they had several people questioning them about something they'd answered 100 times :vegas:

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Qiyana said:

I only got here a bit ago and saw someone saying they were tracing another IP address :what:

Chaos, utter chaos

wait WHAT

That's crazy they wanna jail the leakers and the little leaksters who listened to it early or what :udidnt:

Use proxies and VPNs y'all if you really want to f*ck around :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Gaijin
Just now, Chromatography said:

it seems like everyone who listened to the leak hates it or is underwhelmed. did anyone actually like it?

Loved it. Listened once at 5am, and am waiting for the official release now. Been singing it all morning in my home office. Earworm galore.

珈琲ちょうだい

Modern Xtacy
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

...am I the only one who understood Ari just fine? yes she can have poor enunciation sometimes but I don't think this track was really one of those instances.

Hide contents

although I did mistakenly think both of them said "I'm a butterfly" in the bridge when I first listened to the LQ full leak :billie:

clean out your ears and prepare for the rain

Maybe that's the thing she's never done before that Gaga was talking about

1 minute ago, Quasi said:

Funny how the whole day has passed and I've only just been on this site constantly refreshing. If only I had this much motivation for my schoolwork. :bradley:

I feel you, I have an online exam in about 3 hours, but look where I am:billie:

ArtpopAct2
Just now, Chromatography said:

Girl what:air: negativity seems like an outlier, the positivity seems so much more than SL

WhiskeyLikeMisery
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

Me I've heard every ROM leak and I think it goes AWF.

F32-D39-FF-33-E2-47-C9-843-F-35-B5-F2-D1

homomo

what :rip:

People who listened to the lq demo were underwhelmed (as expected)

but the HQ version is literally disco perfection. All i see are positive comments everywhere

I love it! And it's infectious -- I already enjoyed it plenty the first time around, but the more I listen, the more I like it :music:

⚡🐲

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived