Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

Evil monkey on bike tries to kidnap a child


little legend

Featured Posts

vixdean
Just now, Gaga Lazuli said:

You can clearly see the monkey has a rope tied and someone is pulling it when it approaches the child. 

Can you? I really don't see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

You can clearly see the monkey has a rope or leash  tied and someone is pulling it when it approaches the child. 

I looked again, I see it!! 

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

PoetsTryinWrite

Considering certain people train them to do drug runs and collect drug money it’s not surprising to assume other dark black markets are using them for other things. This is horrifying beyond belief. 

Defend Your Humanity.
Link to post
Share on other sites

HeavyPunkLover
59 minutes ago, little legend said:

 

I-  :cryga:

And there it goes 20 years of therapy 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"
Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27

The monkey was definitely pulled in by someone.:

 

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Temptation

Looks staged. Which makes it even more cruel. Monkey’s steal food, not people. Omg do they think Westerners are dumb?

Link to post
Share on other sites

vyniildisk

Omggg how scary this is!! Planet of the apes doesn't seem that far fetched now! I mean, the monkey riding the bike and all, wooow 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LateToCult

Y’all see that rope attached to the monkey? That’s ****ing scary.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lisseth

Just the title of the thread made me laugh as f*ck 😂😂😂😂😂

The monkey = people who leaks tracks

Kid = Chromatica

The guy who's stopping the monkey = Gaga's crew

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lisseth
1 hour ago, brownie said:

Is it bad that I right away assumed this monkey was trained to kidnap children for...........very bad things? This is the world we live in now...

Oh gosh I just laughed at this post but now I realize :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27

While yes there are people who would do bad things, upon further investigation the monkey riding the bike may have been part of an Indonesian festival. The monkey pulling the kid may have been an accident. Not 100% sure, but based on what I have read that is what it looks like.

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Adarsh
22 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Can we also talk about why the monkey rolled in on a bike?

I laughed way too hard at this omg 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...