💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is Subway Kid?

RRR

Featured Posts

In my biography, the song "Born This Way," the lyric "subway kid rejoice the truth" is present.

Who is Subway Kid? :wtfga:

Antoni

I am Subway Kid.

You are Subway Kid.

We are ALL Subway Kid.

And we could.

We could.

Belong together.

Subway Kids rejoice.

Battle for your life.

Subway Kids.

My name isn't Timmers

Noam Zioni

i think she refers to kids who weren't home a lot a were on the streets most of the time to escape reality? i don't really know but it seems plausible 

joemayzzin

I always got the assumption it’s in relation to the NYC subway system. Gaga is after all from NYC and that’s mainly the way for transportation from downtown to midtown to uptown.

being an active member in the NYC life sometimes getting a taxi is very chaotic so taking the subway is the best and easiest route. So calling oneself a subway kid is just maybe a salute to her life using the subway and always being out and about instead of being sheltered?!

just speculation on my part đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

RAMROD

She is really telling everyone who live in metropolitan cities to be more grateful with what they have. The opportunities. The privilege. And everything else in between. Be true to yourself, than pretending to be someone you're not just because of social pressure for living in big city,

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

JazzGa

Subway Kids is the name of the the rat fur Brown Chromatica tribe! :party: Subway Kids are going to be featured in the Fun Tonight music video, which will be all about ways to avoid Jimmy John's and Quiznos.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Enzoooo
33 minutes ago, Timmers said:

And we could.

We could.

Belong together.

ARTPOP! :koons:

I always thought Gaga knew about Jared from Subway, and was telling his victims not to give up. :wtfga: Is this wrong?

Lord Temptation

It means people that live or visit the underground, as a metaphor for Hell. Kids that feel trapped or condemned, that they’re not going anywhere in life.

ristretto
18 minutes ago, ajames said:

I always thought Gaga knew about Jared from Subway, and was telling his victims not to give up. :wtfga: Is this wrong?

are u joking

gumzy3000

"Subway kid rejoice your truth" - considering that context, I think it means how people who go on the subway see the real world as there are so many different lifestyles your exposed to in a subway. You are not sheltered from the real world by taking the subway. It's a bit ironic because in a subway, you are underground away from the world but Gaga is saying that you do not need to hide, you should rejoice in being true to yourself 

trolly troll troll

Archived