Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any gaga related mandela effects?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

gypsy101
9 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

People think both INLA and AIWFCIY are covers :trollga:

idk i’ve never met anyone that thought the songs from ASIB were covers, sounds like fake news

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Massive Monster

I'm shook right now, I always thought she said Revolution Is Coming, but it's actually The Pollution Is Coming. :what:

Kind regards

homomo

When this song used to be by Lady Gaga ft. Rihanna :diane:

littlepotter
13 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

also @The Enigmatic mentioned the random star on the AP cover

1*OaGZFnuLTM5cn3O2Fh3C7A.jpeg

as well as no one seeming to agree on the first lyric in Bloody Mary - is it "money"? "honey"? "bloody"?

WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!?!

chaeri pls

littlepotter
13 hours ago, sarahb said:

What I think is crazy about this subreddit is that the people there believe the Mandela Effect is evidence of alternate realities and not just an interesting phenomenon based on false memories :wtfga:

Like no I don't think you suddenly woke up in an alternate universe where everything is identical except Fruit Loops is now spelt Froot Loops, you just didn't take much notice of the box. 

Though I wonder if Thepplause went No.1 in their universe? :oprah:

Yes it did, and Caitlyn Purée's song Meow went #4 :diane: 

chaeri pls

Defmix100
2 hours ago, Vainsexual said:

No, sorry, my bad! It was a "dirty" word & that was ****ing! I cleared that up a few comments ago. I remember there was a studio version with "demo" in title & it said either ****ing last or ****ing cum, but im not sure. I never found it again. It was in 2013 that's what I know for sure! IDK why I never download it.

oh right I've definitely heard "****ing last" for sure but I think for me it's only from the live performance you posted

Sam98

A couple of years ago, I could swear I had seen a video from which this shot was taken

7494bd66fc91d994fc86dc6aa3bf9cac.png

In fact, I was sure I had seen it back in 2011 as part of a fake video on YouTube that went like "Lady Gaga feat. Justin Bieber" (this kind of fakery was strong back then, just like those fake interviews where Rihanna was supposed to insult Gaga and vice versa lmao)

Anyway, I've never found any proof of this picture existing as a video frame, so I just assume my memory has overlapped with my fantasy :gaycat:

☄ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Putang Ina Mo
14 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

a lot of people on here thought in Million Reasons it was "this worn out leather" then joked about it being a mandela effect after the superbowl when she sang "his worn out leather"

Holy shht all this time I thought it was "this worn out leather" until now

my username says it all đŸ‡”đŸ‡­

Chromatica Island
3 hours ago, Sam98 said:

A couple of years ago, I could swear I had seen a video from which this shot was taken

8z5eM_mZRjiwyuGwiv3IKYK5VBqOiIx7hmbTJbmy

In fact, I was sure I had seen it back in 2011 as part of a fake video on YouTube that went like "Lady Gaga feat. Justin Bieber" (this kind of fakery was strong back then, just like those fake interviews where Rihanna was supposed to insult Gaga and vice versa lmao)

Anyway, I've never found any proof of this picture existing as a video frame, so I just assume my memory has overlapped with my fantasy :gaycat:

I can't see the picture.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Gracious Gaga
22 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

also @The Enigmatic mentioned the random star on the AP cover

1*OaGZFnuLTM5cn3O2Fh3C7A.jpeg

as well as no one seeming to agree on the first lyric in Bloody Mary - is it "money"? "honey"? "bloody"?

It’s “money”

♄ Kindness Police.

NewUsername
22 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I guess one of them is that time I vividly remembered that prior to the alejandro release vídeo there was a countdown on Gaga’s website and that you could watch it early if you paid for it 💀

I made a thread about it here and seems it never happened jsjdjsjsj 

I remember the countdown on the release date, but not that you could pay for it.

NewUsername
11 hours ago, Vainsexual said:

No, sorry, my bad! It was a "dirty" word & that was ****ing! I cleared that up a few comments ago. I remember there was a studio version with "demo" in title & it said either ****ing last or ****ing cum, but im not sure. I never found it again. It was in 2013 that's what I know for sure! IDK why I never download it.

oh wait! now I know as well I think, I remember "never ****ing last"

ApplauseftAdele

For some reason I always remember her closing the BTWB with The Edge of Glory, not Marry The Night :triggered:

sarahb
5 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

For some reason I always remember her closing the BTWB with The Edge of Glory, not Marry The Night :triggered:

A bunch of people at my show thought she closed at Scheiße, based on how many I saw walk out before the encore :selena:

Sam98
On 4/28/2020 at 7:35 PM, Monsterabriel said:

I can't see the picture.

Just edited the post. Thanks for telling me :heart:

☄ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Archived