đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga is very upset, annoyed & aware of leaks

dit

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Her team can't control Target or radio stations, which were the cause of two leaks. Some of you all place way, way too much blame on her team....some of the Chromatica leaks are on them but a lot seems like sh*tty luck, the result of the understandable delay, and fans actively spreading leaks and encouraging hackers.

Well it seems like Beyonce can do it just right 

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
1 minute ago, bloody grammys said:

im so disgusted by most of these comments and this fanbase. you don't deserve sh*t

I've half jokingly said this fanbase is going make her pull a Beyonce (barely interact/not give interviews) or Taylor Swift circa Reputation era, and I wonder if this mess will push her to that point. The album is probably coming at the end of May (the dates listed on several reputable music websites and stores), and you think fans would just wait instead of wishing for leaks/spreading leaks around or saying "she deserves to have her album leaked."

Kind of sad, too. The industry is crazy ageist, and between her acting career and her obvious desire to start a family....I wonder if this may be one of her last over the top, super campy, melodramatic pop albums. Obvs. corona f*cked the roll out, but the leaks will probably screw with the rest of whatever roll out they had planned :(.

buzzkill
1 minute ago, Darlas Chapstick said:

False.  I wanna put this out there :huntyga: they are all very rough cuts and demos, reliable source, I think blood pop and Hana are more upset because that’s seriously their actual income on their hands right now falling through. I’m sure they are mainly losing money. I’m sure Gaga’s not happy but I also believe she’s laughing because of the quality we received.

baby its been 7 years since ARTPOP. gaga isnt that person how leaks everything for her fans. she probably is pissed as **** about this whole leaking situation. and btw, bloodpop made a fortune from sorry, i dont think money is a problem. :huntyga:

SarahTannoIsHere
Just now, RenegAde said:

What is your point?

I talked to a producer.   That’s my point. :reductive:   These leaks are reductive to what’s actually coming  

Consent to LMAO react me

LilyLark
1 minute ago, ivxn said:

Well it seems like Beyonce can do it just right 

Beyonce controls Parkwood, unlike Gaga and Interscope, and has always been notoriously lawsuit happy and good at keeping a lid on leaks. She's the exception, not the rule.

Ziggy

So what new leak happened that prompted this? Not asking for it, just want to be in the loop of what we’re all talking about :laughga:

Gracious Gaga
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm glad I ignored some of you guys and I can't see your comments because I already know what you're saying :billie:

this is very off topic & I apologize.

but what does it look like when you ignore someone? can you see if someone quotes them? can you see anything they post? I've never ignored anybody (yet) LOL <3 

♥ Kindness Police.

PunkTheFunk

1. She needs to fire her whole team. This is just embarrassing.

2. This fanbase needs to stop taking the blame for the incompetency of her team. Leaks will spread once they're on the internet. There's literally no stopping it. Stop pointing fingers at the fans and do something about the source of the problem instead.

2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

So what new leak happened that prompted this? Not asking for it, just want to be in the loop of what we’re all talking about :laughga:

half of Free Woman leaked and like 40 seconds of the complete version of Rain on Me I believe

SarahTannoIsHere
6 minutes ago, jesse g said:

baby its been 7 years since ARTPOP. gaga isnt that person how leaks everything for her fans. she probably is pissed as **** about this whole leaking situation. and btw, bloodpop made a fortune from sorry, i dont think money is a problem. :huntyga:

You think her label will want her picking him again because of the mess that was made :billie:     Blood pop and Hana are the only ones upset trust.  Gaga’s annoyed because they aren’t final cuts. It’s like someone judging your drawing but only halfway through. 

Consent to LMAO react me

buzzkill
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

I've half jokingly said this fanbase is going make her pull a Beyonce (barely interact/not give interviews) or Taylor Swift circa Reputation era, and I wonder if this mess will push her to that point. The album is probably coming at the end of May (the dates listed on several reputable music websites and stores), and you think fans would just wait instead of wishing for leaks/spreading leaks around or saying "she deserves to have her album leaked."

Kind of sad, too. The industry is crazy ageist, and between her acting career and her obvious desire to start a family....I wonder if this may be one of her last over the top, super campy, melodramatic pop albums. Obvs. corona f*cked the roll out, but the leaks will probably screw with the rest of whatever roll out they had planned :(.

honey there's no roll out. must of the "reputable stores" used the 29/05 as a placeholder since the postponed announce day. we have leaking from a album with no release date. its messy, and its her teams fault. stoping blaming the fans for wanting music. we are the ones who will spent a fortune to buy every format possible of this album when it eventually come out. 

SarahTannoIsHere
Just now, dit said:

half of Free Woman leaked and like 40 seconds of the complete version of Rain on Me I believe

Free.  Woman.  Will.  Sound. A lot.  Different.  

cant stress this enough.  

Consent to LMAO react me

Archived