Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

Chromatography
Just now, CrimeanMiracle said:

Am I the only one who is offended that something has been leaked to the network yet again? What is this? What kind of era is this? Where is at least some surprise and official announcements? I'm very upset... The only good thing is that the duet songs have good stars.

not really. lady gaga delayed the album what, almost a month ago at this point and the original drop date already passed? every day that passes is a greater chance something is going to leak. she should’ve dropped the track list sooner if she was worried about this happening

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
9 minutes ago, Autumn said:

Alice

Joanne

Bloody Mary

Mary Jane Holland

Donatella

Alejandro

SOMEONE TELL GAGA TO STOP NAMING SONGS AFTER PEOPLE :cryga:

Why? They’re all bops :lolly:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Suuus
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

so if the track list leaked, does that mean the physical copies do exist :oprah:

I hope so 

LetsGetHigh
8 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

Did anyone notice how the entirety of Target's website is dead, and not just the Chromatica page? :billie:

We cant access it because of our location. :toofunny:

alsemanche
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

We cant access it because of our location. :toofunny:

omfg bYE i hate americans

lemme vpn this **** real quick

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chlorine
1 minute ago, gaggs said:

Why would they take their time to come up with placeholder titles when they can just do "Track 1" and etc

I dunno. Not saying it's fake, but something feels off to me. :ohwell:

Reality
26 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

This era is a mess....

SL release date leaked, SL leaked, pictures from SL music video leaked, Album release date leaked, Album cover leaked,  Chromatica Ball leaked, Babylon leaked, Ariana collaboration leaked, BLACKPINK collab leaked, Rain On Me leaked, tracklist leaked.... :madge:

Can't wait for the album to leak...

Gaga please, just release it before it got leaked. At least you'll have control one thing...

Honestly, I feel so bad for her. This era was supposed to be her big comeback to the electronic/dance pop scene after Joanne and ASIB. She was going to do major events, she had so many photoshoots and interviews to release that probably got delayed, she was going to have sickening paparazzi photos with fashion for this era, she might've even performed with Ariana, BLACKPINK, and/or Elton, etc., etc., etc. 

It honestly just really sucks that she's basically revealed nothing to us. Everything's been leaked or probably will leak eventually, and at this point, I'm honestly just so surprised the album itself hasn't leaked yet. Hopefully she'll release Chromatica soon because, as you said, then that way she'll have at least one thing she can have control over. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Mr Ricky

The leaked cover could be the Deluxe version, although Bobby told us we were not getting different covers. Maybe this kind of different is what does count? Since it's minimal difference? 

Crossfit

SMILE2NE1

Blackpink are already on Twitter because of this leak. Monsters work hard, but Blinks work harder lol

1 hour ago, Coldish said:

11 Enigma

omg a song about ME!?! you didn't have to Gaga :diane: I'm telling Tony about this great news right now:diane: 

gag2.thumb.jpg.f6188dfced5baa8c290479b11

PerfectCure
6 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Where did you found this circle in HD? There's not on target.com... :)

It is! Enlarge the picture by hovering the mouse over it or opening it in a new tab.

BigDreamer

Now that we have the tracklist I feel like maybe her "I used to collect trolls" may have been a Plastic Doll tease just like some of the other things people are digging up! Either way I am pumped! I am excited for the whole album but 911 and the pop emergency teas are screaming to be a serve!!!!

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived