Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

'The Sims 5' Discussion

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

1280px-The_Sims_-_logo_official.svg.png

The next generation of The Sims franchise is officially in the works. Developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts, the popular life simulation game is set to return very soon and will be the sequel to 2014’s The Sims 4.

♦ RELEASE DATE

Spoiler

Speculations point to late 2020 or early 2021

♦ TRAILER

Spoiler

EA Games hinted a possible announcement that can be made in Summer for 'The Sims 5':

♦ FEATURES

Spoiler

- Cloud-based

- Both single and a brand-new multiplayer component

- More "social interaction and competition"

- Elements featured in the now-defunct 'The Sims Online'

Sims-Online.jpg

♦ PLATFORMS

Spoiler

Although the franchise is set for PC and Mac, Playstation Magazine shows 'The Sims 5' as one of the games listed for PS5:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK

It's official, we're getting The Sims 5 before Chromatica :vegas:

5bce502dd9f1022138e658c673c8a879c9ba4b2c

Edit: glad this didn't age well :ally:

Jill
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

It's official, we're getting The Sims 5 before Chromatica :vegas:

It's only fitting given that Chromatica is also LG5 :sis:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

VictoriaWinters

I'm honestly so nervous that they're going to put all their focus into multiplayer and cause single player to end up as bad as TS4 was at launch (although they've definitely improved it through the years, it was pretty bad at release.)

I've always played the sims as an escape from reality lol so honestly I wish they would just make a new version of the sims online and sims 5 be it's own game. But I'm still hoping they will blow my expectations away. 

Xoxo, Victoria

Allan

TS5 will be released before I can even afford TS4 extra stuff :laughga:

I just want a game that has more personality, because TS4 is as bland as it is beautiful.

petty

Ew not excited about an online experience. I have enough fun playing on my own :crossed:

This makes me feel like 5 wont be much better than 4 in terms of graphics and gameplay and they’re going to focus all their time on the multiplayer aspect. I hope I’m wrong!

gagzus

So it's basically gonna be an MMORPG? Like how The Sims Online was?

I'd heard ages ago they wanted to make it more open world and interactive like The Sims 3 where you could walk off your lot and through the town to work etc. I also HOPE to god that they do less cartoon-y graphics and do something more realistic looking, like they've had the time tbh.

Will there be age restrictions for online multiplayer, if people will be able to interact and chat, they have to protect children and teenagers from predators 

I hope that it's going to look realistic and close to real life as possible?

Sims 3 was perfect in the terms on having human looking sims. 

I don't like the idea of multiplayer though.. 

Sestri Levante

Interested on this. I remember hyping The Sims 4 and all the rumours about being online, but when SimCity came out... I lost hope right away. Either way, I'm excited to see where they'll head next. I'm also VERY excited for Paralives and how it will impact the development of The Sims :ally:

Hey Boy

Am I the only one that prefers Sims 3 over Sims 4?

Travelling in Sims 4 is such a downgrade and also you can't modify clothes and hair colors on your own and also many more

The only better thing is graphics.

Fame Romance

I just hope they will improve the graphics for TS5.

The horrible graphics on TS4 was the reason why I abandoned my childhood saga. 

I've grown to like tho because of quarantine and boredom :laughga:

mcphee

I can't wait for the online component. The idea of causing havoc for other peoples sims is so hilarious to me I literally can't wait

Archived