💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A "sorry" reaction (suggestion)

Benguan

Featured Posts

Benguan

This is a very big forum, and people make mistakes, sometimes it's hard to make an apology post, and anti-internet violence is very important

@Admin I personally think a sorry reaction would spread a lot kindness to the community

Thoughts?

Woohoo

We still don't have this @Admin well.png

Untitled.png

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

NFRatwell

If someone messes up and they’re willing to admit it they should take it to pms and tell them personally :poot: or maybe they shouldn’t just go off on people without knowing the tea next time. 

dynamite

That won't mean much tbh. If you want to apologise, say it properly and don't just click a reaction.

Benguan
Just now, NFRockwell said:

If someone messes up and they’re willing to admit it they should take it to pms and tell them personally

that's true tho... always better to apologize personally

but I think it's good to see when that problems are solved in the community

littlepotter

That would be pretty useless :air: just apologize sincerely 

chaeri pls

Kindness Hooker

I think if you're going to apologize you should use real words in my opinion.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

#BringBackExcuseMeNo

This. 

If we can't have this one at least something like the above "I disagree" or "No". There's SO many instances where people are being mean or we disagree with their opinion and these would come in handy. The "Sad" and "LMAO" reactions have taken the place of this and it gets confusing...

Jenina

I want a "Same" reaction. "Thanks" or "Love" just isn't clear enough but I end up using both for that sometimes. I don't think it's important enough to make a post saying I do the same thing or feel the same way but I still want to clearly indicate it sometimes :poot: It's definitely not necessary though and the ones we have now will continue to do the trick I guess

cool

Regina George
14 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

We still don't have this @Admin well.png

Untitled.png

And we don't need it because it doesn't bring anything good to the forum. If you disagree with some quote them and tell them the reason you disagree with them.. 

GayWeatherBOI
2 minutes ago, Benguan said:

EXCUSE ME NO imo is pretty toxic and LMAO and SAD makes good substitutes :laughga:

I mean, it would be great if members could use them for their intended purposes.

LMAO for funny stuff, SAD for tragic events. Someone's hot political take doesn't qualify

In my head I do everything right - Lorde

Hades
1 minute ago, Kindness Hooker said:

waiting for "excuse me no"

Done!

circle-cropped-1.png

Archived