1. 1. Which Disc Stick do you prefer?

• The Fame Disco Stick
    • The Fame Disco Stick 2.0
    • Monster Ball Disco Stick
    • Born This Way Ball Disco Stick
    • JWT / Super Bowl Disco Stick

Featured Posts

34 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Wasn't The Monster Ball's disco stick also a flashlight/spotlight that she could shine on fans in the audience? That's the best part!

If I just made that idea up and it didn't really happen, Gaga pls see my idea :pray:

That was the one from the BTWB :ally:

đź’ś

tylertremallose

But do the disco stick lamps at Haus of Gaga count for Enigma? Lol

44 minutes ago, Galvon said:

The Fame and The fame 2.0 disco stick are the same actually. That little disco stick is hidden in the big disco stick. Tightened I believe. This allowed her to vary between a large and a smaller size. She used the little one also at the monster ball at some point.

latest?cb=20120126172042

You can see her open the discostick here in The Fame: Part One video. It's around 1:30.

Reveal hidden contents

Luckly I was able to find this video somewhere, because I just discoverd, she removed it from her YouTube channel......

Why tho? Why is it gone from her chanel???

Yes! 

The fame disco stick had an outer longer black shell that held the smaller chrome stick

The first disco stick was used from 2008-2010 during her promo tours, the fame ball tour, monster ball 1.0 and a couple dates on 2.0 show when they didn’t have the second version of the disco stick

id love it if she would do a new disco stick for chromatica that looked like the first or second version

14 minutes ago, Focz said:

That was the one from the BTWB :ally:

the monster ball stick from the 2.0 show did the same lol.. she does it in the hbo doc

31 minutes ago, Lukey said:

The OG and 2.0 versions.

The others are cute tho, where's the unused Enigma Disco Stick? I remember seeing it in like Richy's IG story back then

yeah :messga:

Galvon
9 minutes ago, mxnster said:

id love it if she would do a new disco stick for chromatica that looked like the first or second version

Omg yes, a pink disco stick.:excited2: The kindest of them all. :hug:

:teehee:

Archived