Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

My cover of "Oh my god" by (G)I-DLE

Hallucinade

Featured Posts

Hallucinade

I just recorded a cover of (G)I-IDLE's Oh my god, neither am I a pro at singing nor am I a pro at production:oops:

Please share your thoughs:kiss:

LUO YI

I really liked it :hug:your voice sounds great :vegas:

tbh I didn’t understand a word from the English version :messga: that’s why I prefer the korean one.

The night sky tells all

Hallucinade
6 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I loved it :heart: I like that song

Thank u ❤ me too but I had to use english lyrics cause my korean isn't top notch

Hallucinade
Just now, SimonSays said:

I really liked it :hug:your voice sounds great :vegas:

tbh I didn’t understand a word from the English version :messga: that’s why I prefer the korean one.

thank you very much❤ Saaaaaaaame I used the english version to recreate the harmonies and background vocals myself but I don't understand a thing lol especially the rap part by Soyeon is something else

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, StopCallingMe said:

thank you very much❤ Saaaaaaaame I used the english version to recreate the harmonies and background vocals myself but I don't understand a thing lol especially the rap part by Soyeon is something else

I feel like they needed to work a little more on their English before releasing a full song in the language :bradley: 

The night sky tells all

Hallucinade
5 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

I feel like they needed to work a little more on their English before releasing a full song in the language :bradley: 

Indeed same with the Dua Lipa x Hwasa collab tbh

LUO YI
Just now, StopCallingMe said:

Indeed same with the Dua Lipa x Hwasa collab tbh

I didn’t listen to that one, is it good?

The night sky tells all

11 minutes ago, StopCallingMe said:

yeah it's difficult to sing a language u dont know about :ladyhaha: u are so cute :heart:

Hallucinade
Just now, SimonSays said:

I didn’t listen to that one, is it good?

Look, I love hwasa but I didn't even the "Who needs to go to sleep when I got you next to me"... she also sang new rules when dua performed don't start now in korea and her english is not toooo great

Hallucinade
Just now, kyanewest said:

yeah it's difficult to sing a language u dont know about :ladyhaha: u are so cute :heart:

I'm able to sing some song in korean but thi one is too new:messga:

Thank uu so much:heart:

Archived