💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's your best Gaga before/after concert memory?

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

AlwaysLoveGaga

Do you have any really good memories from before seeing a Gaga concert or after seeing one? Obviously the concert would be amazing, but any memories that stand out from before/after the show?

I can't wait to see her for the first time at The Chromatica Ball! :heart:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

blankpaper

Does Brian Newman’s show count as after? Because the New Years Eve one was cool to be at 

reality’s tight if the music is right

SharkmanthaC

On December 28, 2018, before the concert there were a lot of us trying to find the live stream.  We finally found one through Sir Chim. Afterwards, there were many meltdowns and lots of threads about it. 

Spoiler

I've never seen her live, so this is the best I can give. 

she/her/hers

Thomas P

I went to the Joanne tour in Montreal, before I knew it was cancelled, so I guess my favourite memory would be the guy at parking filling me in on the cancellation :vegas:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

gumzy3000

I went to the Joanne tour in Toronto  with my best friend and when we get to our seats, we realized they sucked because they were all the way at the top in the back. So I don’t like doing risky things but my friend is crazy. She saw a few empty seats a whole section down and she convinced me to move there. I was scared because I didn’t want to get kicked out. We were also very high and had weed on us. This was when weed was illegal in Canada. So I was very scared. So anyways, we got to the seats down below and were amazed by how good the view is. Some other 2 monsters came beside and told us they are doing the same thing. We were all chilling and relaxing and then the Joanne countdown started. At that moment, some people came and told us we were in there seats. :giveup:

All 4 of us freaked out and didn’t know what to do. One of us saw some even better seats a couple aisles below and so we rushed over there. All of us were terrified. The countdown was at 30 seconds and the music was getting intense. We pushed through people and found only 3 seats. There was 4 of us. So... we just squeezed in that space standing and then at that moment the Joanne concert started. No one came to those seats for some reason (and it was a sold out show). So basically, me and my bestie went from a crappy $100 seat to one that’s worth $200 lol. :hor:

And we would have moved if someone came but no one did so don’t come for me, we were just some broke college kids and just wanted a closer look at Queen Gaga. :ladyhaha:

Anyways, it was the most daring and exhilarating thing I ever did. We had so much fun and even smoked a joint during the concert :giggle:

trolly troll troll

Juanlittlem

At the Joanne World Tour in Barcelona Gaga stopped to say hi and take pictures before the first show at her hotel and only a few fans were there but the next show (two days later) there was like a hundred people (in the room :laughga: ) or even more so when she was leaving she didn't stop but everyone chased her can running down the road :lolga:

I just stood next to a traffic light and when she passed by I screamed at her and she waved 💕

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived