• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

I doubt she tweets soon either. She probably hasn't wrapped her head around the fact that the rest of the tour has been canceled. Jakarta depression x 21.

That video alone shows you that she's still in a state of disbelief. I hope she's not being too hard on herself, specially since she hid the pain for a month and it got worse.

Edited by sobercool

MelbHawker

I have this feeling that she's not going to tweet properly for a while.

Yeah me too.

I think she should tweet just once to let us know whats happening and how long she'll be out for etc. because a lot of her fans are worrying. I'm not worried - she'll be absolutely fine but some of her fans are over reacting.

Elizabeth

Yeah me too.

I think she should tweet just once to let us know whats happening and how long she'll be out for etc. because a lot of her fans are worrying. I'm not worried - she'll be absolutely fine but some of her fans are over reacting.

Same.

I'm in two minds about the whole thing though. Part of me thinks she's not tweeting because she's going to go into another *blackout* mode whilst she recovers and then in a few months she'll explode back onto the scene with new music.

The other part of me thinks that perhaps she doesn't even know what to say right now. If you think about it, she herself hasn't properly addressed the situation of the tour being cancelled, which seems slightly odd to me. Who knows though? :elizabeth:

MelbHawker

Same.

I'm in two minds about the whole thing though. Part of me thinks she's not tweeting because she's going to go into another *blackout* mode whilst she recovers and then in a few months she'll explode back onto the scene with new music.

The other part of me thinks that perhaps she doesn't even know what to say right now. If you think about it, she herself hasn't properly addressed the situation of the tour being cancelled, which seems slightly odd to me. Who knows though? :elizabeth:

My thoughts exactly. She must be so upset the tour had to be totally cancelled. I can't deal with another blackout.. I'll go insane! But I think it's for the best she focuses on her health, and after she recovers and is fully fit again just start ARTPOP and dominate Earth.

:gaga:

Levine

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Going in for surgery now. Thank you so much for sending me love and support. I will be dreaming of you.

!

The lies of that user....

Yes rly braw. I was at Joanne's last night. git @ mii

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Going in for surgery now. Thank you so much for sending me love and support. I will be dreaming of you.

thanks for lying fellow GGD user. Hope surgery goes well for Gaga :hug:

Edited by Dawson

gagalovesme

aww i'm so scared for her! at least we know she's actually having surgery right now though, the rumours over the past few days have just been ridiculous