Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

Did Gaga already fly to LA?? When is she going to rehearse? did she rehearse in chicago?? why havent we seen her leave an airport?? omg i'm freaking out!!!

She's in LA since Saturday. Many random people tweeted at the same time how they saw Lady Gaga arriving at Chicago airport...Chicago monsters (the reliable ones) also told that she left

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Maybe another enemy eliminated like Mrs. O? :excited2:

Wow you made it sound like the plot of Kill Bill or something

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

She is truly amazing guys!!! :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-GcZ83aMyw

She sings like xtina omg, except she looks really cute and xtina don't  :ohwell:

Teal Ambition

I wasn't expecting that lol

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

TEANUS

Wow you made it sound like the plot of Kill Bill or something

:lmao:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Similar to Xtina's reply. Wow. I've never thought this day would come, considering I've always thought these two are into a real-life feud for the longest time.  :flutter:

Levine

BTW TOBEYMONSTER POSTED THIS ON FB A FEW DAYS AGO:

1474906_10202266259554324_1030507477_n.j

:udidnt:

It's not the first time that user talks like if he knows everything and then nothing happens.

The minute Gaga performance was announced for the finale, every human being thought about a Christina's duet, so that's really nothing.

What is OBAMA

btw

i never saw an actual proof that gaga and christina had a beef between them, maybe they never actually spent time together but you don't have to like EVERYBODY, that doesn't mean you have to hate them

OR maybe gaga dislikes Adam more than she dislikes Christina :troll: (with adam it is obvious that she does IN  FACT have a problem with)

Xtina never had a problem with Gaga though lol. It isn't that surprising that they are being nice to each other.

Exactly, this "war" was made by media and fans. I've never even heard Christina criticizing Gaga...

blahblahblahhhh

It's not the first time that user talks like if he knows everything and then nothing happens.

The minute Gaga performance was announced for the finale, every human being thought about a Christina's duet, so that's really nothing.

I am not saying he's right but I literally saw zero posts saying anything about Gaga/Xtina collab once the performance was anmounced.

Edited by nightcruiserx