💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

Hope so too for you. Maybe I'll ask my Grandpa if he wants to pay for my trip to him&stay in Paris for a day.

I hope she'll give a more specific date soon! Seriously it would be awesome since I'll be with friends who are huge stans too.

The meltdowns if we meet her though

tumblr_inline_mk1g3tAv5c1qz4rgp.gif

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

I hope she'll give a more specific date soon! Seriously it would be awesome since I'll be with friends who are huge stans too.

The meltdowns if we meet her though

tumblr_inline_mk1g3tAv5c1qz4rgp.gif

Well let's hope so! And let's hope I can convince my grandpa then too to pay me a trip to the west coast for me with the train. Then I have a stop in Paris before going to Bordeaux&there taking the bus.

Well let's hope so! And let's hope I can convince my grandpa then too to pay me a trip to the west coast for me with the train. Then I have a stop in Paris before going to Bordeaux&there taking the bus.

Wait where are you from? Dude I'm from Bordeaux!

Wait where are you from? Dude I'm from Bordeaux!

Dude(Am a women)? I'm from Holland, my grandpa already lives in France for over 20 years. About 200KM North-East from you :).

Dude(Am a women)? I'm from Holland, my grandpa already lives in France for over 20 years. About 200KM North-East from you :).

Sorry I call lots of people "dude" regardless of their gender! :)

Wait. I remember now I think we already had that exact same conversation a couple years ago. Might have been on the old GGD :sweat: . Your grandpa lives not far from the Gironde Estuary right?? 

Edited by Alice

Sorry I call lots of people "dude" regardless of their gender! :)

Wait. I remember now I think we already had that exact same conversation a couple years ago. Might have been on the old GGD :sweat: . Your grandpa lives not far from the Gironde Estuary right?? 

Bit more north-east from there, Grayan-et-l'Hôpital as you write it officially(the ' I normally place before the L).

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 2m
Getting ready to leave for Tokyo! I can't hardly wait! *packing extra rhinestones* for Japanese little monsters here I come! Xx

I like dancin', and ponies....

Smooth Criminal

Gaga just tweeted about Paul Walker's death after a fan informed her of the news.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 13h
@Eric_lovegipson is this true? If so that is incredibly tragic. Praying for his family, friends, and fans. Wow. speechless

:emo:

Gaga tweeted about Isabella Blow's exhibit and said"

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 7h
Issy, so many artistic minds she discovered. A reminder to cherish creativity, and urge the world to honor the artist while they are living.

that last sentence made me cringe tbh…I don't like when she mentions death somehow. It's like she's saying that the people who are slamming her left and right now will appreciate her once she's dead.

Gaga tweeted about Isabella Blow's exhibit and said"

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 7h

Issy, so many artistic minds she discovered. A reminder to cherish creativity, and urge the world to honor the artist while they are living.

that last sentence made me cringe tbh…I don't like when she mentions death somehow. It's like she's saying that the people who are slamming her left and right now will appreciate her once she's dead.

Well ....  :ohwell: it is true.  There's TOO MANY examples of this .... the one that comes to my mind is definetely Michael Jackson.