Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

I think if she had written this about any other rag that only tore her down, there wouldn't have even been a thread about it. The perception that she's turning away the only ally she has is what's got everyone in a tizzy. Plenty of people cheered her on when she was tweeting about Perez being a pig because after their friendship went sour, Perez did nothing but try to bring her down. Billboard is (from my understanding) flip-floppy. It sucks that her biggest ally talks **** about her, but those are the breaks.

I can imagine how this happened; she's looking through responses to her tweets, retweets, etc. and she sees Billboard mentioning her talking about her spreading hate quote. She gets pissed that they have the audacity to do that and writes her tweet. A bit later, she realizes the crap hit the fan or someone on her team tells her to remove it. It's a natural response, but she removed her tweet which means she regretted posting it. I do feel she, as they say in Spanish, stuck her foot in, and she knew it.

I agree that Gaga is undergoing a lot of stress right now, but for better or worse, these expressions of grief are worsening the situation. Perhaps she should take a break from the internet. Install one of those apps that prevent you from seeing certain websites. I feel like she's being self-destructive, an easy thing to do in a situation like this (I know because I've done it). It is worrying that so many things and changes are happening at the same time, and I feel like all of this ("disappointing" ARTPOP sales, firing Troy Carter, the media never giving her a break) contributed to her snapping at Billboard. Honestly, I hope she has time to... relax, I guess? Be herself again. I love that she's respectful on Twitter and not the "clapback queen" like Rihanna. She's always displayed self control and I guess the reason this is worrying is because it seems like she's losing control (the "excuse me" on LM.com, the "we worked so hard on it :(" tweet about DWUW and "I want to show my musicianship" to that Madonna stan).

Honestly, although I believe the tweet was a bad idea, I understand why Gaga did it. And it's her potential motivation and state of mind that is worrying. She feels betrayed and hurt that she gave the world her all in ARTPOP and they "do what they want with her body." I think it's deeper than she lets on, and you can see it bubbling to the top in her social media.

we'll never get to fully understand what she's going through…the bigger the star, the bigger the target. She knows it, she knew it. She said in her 60 min interview with Anderson Cooper that people feed off the fall of  a star, and she's experiencing it. 

At this point, all I am wishing is that she's actually manipulating all of us, fans and media, into believing she's breaking down, cause that's what fame does to people, and that's what people want to see celebrities go through. Trust me, I would be much happier if one day I learn she was fooling all of us, cause I really really will be heartbroken if she breaks down because of all the **** and hate she's receiving

Edited by alffy74

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

seriously gaga, what the hell were you thinking? :fail:

don't bite the hand that feeds you, billboard has always praised you :fail:

you always end up being the mature one in this cases but this time you looked like a pressed kid :fail:

as if your image wasn't damaged enough :fail:

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I just want to give Gaga a hug. I hate to see her so angst-y and upset. "Taylor, where are you? Your girl is upset and needs some loving."

AquaFire Witch

This is not about Lady GaGa. Her message this era is about appreciating the artist. She is consistenly defending others and I guess sometimes its good to let the critics know when they cross the line....I don't know I mean we all know GaGa wears her heart in her sleeve.

Edited by GaGaJo

But ragging on Billboard does no one any favours. At the end of the day, it is their job and purpose to report and compare on the success of various artists, and this is exactly what they have done. It is neither disrespectful, nor deliberately controversial to write on such issues. It's how people choose to interact with the information that causes the problems.

Michelle

She looks so cool, it's my new wallpaper.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 36m

I know my artiness + musical goals may seem lofty, but there is a POP STAR IN THE LOUVRE, right next to the Mona Lisa

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 26m

The below is a photo of a video portrait of me by @Bob___Wilson , I performed as the famous painting 'THE DEATH OF MARAT' for about six hrs

BZnrd9ZCYAAJUzR.jpg

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

But ragging on Billboard does no one any favours. At the end of the day, it is their job and purpose to report and compare on the success of various artists, and this is exactly what they have done. It is neither disrespectful, nor deliberately controversial to write on such issues. It's how people choose to interact with the information that causes the problems.

Billboard also injects opinion and commentary into their articles on charts and sales.  That leaves them wide open to criticism and they shouldn't be so thin-skinned about it.

Billboard also injects opinion and commentary into their articles on charts and sales. That leaves them wide open to criticism and they shouldn't be so thin-skinned about it.

True, but that's the nature of their job - and personally I don't feel like their tweet came across as defensive. Plus, I feel that your comment could also be used to address Gaga's response to them in the light of the aforementioned.

Edited by Minimo

Dean Winchester

Damn you were in my Security Dreams :hor:

omg  :lmao: i think i might sing "security" instead of "s-x" everytime i sing s-x dreams out loud now 

OMG she said she's going to Paris in a few weeks and guess what I'm going to Paris in a few weeks too :excited2:

Bitch better be in Paris when I'll be there :giveup:

OMG she said she's going to Paris in a few weeks and guess what I'm going to Paris in a few weeks too :excited2:

Bitch better be in Paris when I'll be there

Hope so too for you. Maybe I'll ask my Grandpa if he wants to pay for my trip to him&stay in Paris for a day.