Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Poll: Liam Hemsworth or Cody Simpson?


COOOK

vote bish  

74 members have voted

  1. 1. The one that makes you melt...

    • Liam Hemsworth
      62
    • Cody Simpson
      12


Featured Posts

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Liam...Cody has always looked like his face is pressed up against a glass window :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ally Campana

I mean....look at the material. :ally:


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4ml0sDL6miECNP1Z0gHt

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhho9kOmOfL84gskofBhi
 

Does it matter? Damage is done
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Why is this a comparison in the first place tbh?

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

littlepotter

Why you tryna set up cody like that :air: the answer is obvious

chaeri pls
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatica

omg y'all I have a friend who is **** buddies with Cody Simpson 

She's a girl.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ally Campana
Just now, Bambino said:

Why is this a comparison in the first place tbh?

I guess cause of Miley 

Does it matter? Damage is done
Link to post
Share on other sites

JustHMLover2
7 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

omg y'all I have a friend who is **** buddies with Cody Simpson 

She's a girl.

Pics/videos or it didn't happen :stalkga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromaticunt
22 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

omg y'all I have a friend who is **** buddies with Cody Simpson 

She's a girl.

Ask for deets about the peen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...