Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Madonna Blond Ambition Tour, New Jersey (June 24 1990) FULL VIDEO

insight

Featured Posts

insight
24 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Express Yourself is just awful and that stage is not it. 

Educating is caring

BLONDE~3.jpg?format=1500w

BLONDE_4.JPG?format=1500w

morse_501.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight
9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

How did a video from 30 years ago leak? :selena:

It has been circulating among collectors for a long time.

41 minutes ago, insight said:

This Pandemic keeps on giving (no pun intended).

That some dark ass humour...you mean "killing" right? 

insight
7 minutes ago, Rio said:

That some dark ass humour...you mean "killing" right? 

my excitement got the best of me

StarstruckIllusion

Lmao this is probably the first time i’ve seen her perform live (minus the cape fall thing and the like a prayer thing w quavo) and she was way better back then. Also kinda badass she’s dragging religion when it was v loved back then. 

Lextyr97
25 minutes ago, insight said:

Educating is caring

BLONDE~3.jpg?format=1500w

BLONDE_4.JPG?format=1500w

morse_501.jpg

Those pics did do it justice haha it looks nice

Lucas

One of the best tours of all time...
The performance of Open Your Heart is just so cute

Lee Ng
1 hour ago, Smith said:

What a freaking show!!!

The low quality from the live screen givin' me those 80s,90s classic vibes which look ****ing good on BTWB :tony: Though we deserve its DVD OF COURSE 

and i oop
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

I love Madonna but I’m gonna be a bitch real quick. I can’t believe the absolute BOP that is Born This Way was compared so freaking heavily to Express Yourself. Express Yourself is just awful and that stage is not it. Anyways she looks great lol

The lack of taste really jumped out LMAO :billie:

KindnessPunk28

THE greatest tour of all time!! This tour alone is one of the many reasons gay men need to be bowing to Madonna every chance they get, without her none of our girls would be around and that's a FACT. God I wish I could have been alive then to see such a masterpiece. By the way, if you haven't, you need to watch Truth or Dare. It's equally iconic. 

Lee Ng
1 hour ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

By the way, if you haven't, you need to watch Truth or Dare. It's equally iconic. 

Madonna is the queen of pop, no one can deny that. I used to stan Truth or Dare documentary so hard few years ago when I first saw it. Her charisma, her power, the way that she dared to shine lights on the LGBTQ+ community, her presence alone were incredibly mesmerizing. I understand why people loved it so much. She was really THAT bitch of the 90s. :firega:

However, on the most recent watch, I surprisingly found her attitude rude, childish and off-putting. Giving the fact that Gaga since the very start, even at her peak of fame, I always notice how humble, down-to-earth and kind she comes across, Mad's self-absorbed " I think I've met everybody " " Anybody comes down explain to me about the sound error or I'll not do the show" " You think it's funny?" storming-into-a-room attitude suddenly grosses me out too much.:saladga: Maybe her straight-to-the-face, I-must-have-it attitude is what makes Madonna...Madonna? Maybe that's why I'm a Little monster, and not a Madonna's fan even though I love her music and talent? lol

Also, you should check Strike A Pose - another documentary about how the dancers on Blond Ambition Tour are doing right now, it's pretty insightful. 

KindnessPunk28
11 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

Mad's self-absorbed " I think I've met everybody " " Anybody comes down explain to me about the sound error or I'll not do the show" " You think it's funny?" storming-into-a-room attitude suddenly grosses me out too much.:saladga: Maybe her straight-to-the-face, I-must-have-it attitude is what makes Madonna...Madonna?

That's what makes Madonna so amazing to me. She's has a "fck you attitude" that nobody else has because they're too soft. She had every right to be rude and condescending during the tour because she KNEW it would become iconic and groundbreaking; perfection was a must, and she demanded it. THANK GOD, too. It's not self absorbed it's called being STRONG and independent. :legend:

Archived