Kardashians Fight (Round 2)

Delusional

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
26 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Well, first thanks for saying you enjoy my posts.

But I still don't see the comparison you're trying to make here. If there's any, it doesn't make any sense. I can post a thousand threads about Maluma, and it'll only reach a dozen of you and maybe the other three Paulina Rubio fans, because that's all there is when you are on a forum. What else are we supposed to do when we are on an entertainment forum?

But when you're on a much bigger platform, have millions of dollars, millions of followers who listen to what you say, have the ability to impact the lives of many, you should provide a good example instead of making cheap TV dramas. The fact that they're Kardashians doesn't make it any different, I'd still say the same about anyone acting like nothing's happening in the world right now. I applauded Gaga's decision to delay her album because that's how it should be.

Like, I'm okay if they still wanna provide entertainment for people during this time and that's a good way to look at it but why make it look like they don't give a ****? :shrug:

Girl they literally  do so much to help those around them but yall never consider it cuz most people are blinded by their hate for them. Didn't Kylie just donate a million?.im sure the others have done something but just have not announced it cuz its unnecessary 

Id love to see Wendy react to this, but she became a sell out when being friends with Kris aka the devil after bad mouthing her for years.

StuckInMyMind

I’ve always had a soft spot for Kourtney, literally anytime she cries, I cry. She’s probably the only Kardashian that doesn’t play up to the “fame”.

blackpink
1 hour ago, Joshuaaaa said:

Id love to see Wendy react to this, but she became a sell out when being friends with Kris aka the devil after bad mouthing her for years.

I was shocked when she started hanging out with them too :air: especially after all of the messy things she’s said about that family on her show 

yes and

That Kendall's face is everything :billie:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Yxcvbnm
5 hours ago, Talenti said:

I can’t believe we made this family famous-:rip:

America

stupid nene leakes GIF

Placenta
5 hours ago, Bambino said:

The world is fighting a pandemic, many are losing their jobs and these women think people have time to watch them call each other a fat ass?

XBChYvT.gif

It's pre-filmed and it is entertaining and something to watch during this quarantineTruth Reaction GIF by moodman

JazzGa

I was hoping this was some sort of GGD voting/ranking game :lmao:

"Welcome to the second round of Kardashian Fight everyone! Choose a sister to represent and create a graphic design showing why she would win a fight. Voting ends April 15th xoxo :hor: Taglist below!" 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Floppy
6 hours ago, dit said:

I low key feel like Kourtney is tired with the way the fame has changed the dynamic of the family so much. 

Like imagine you are used to your family being one way and then all of a sudden you get cameras all over you, fame, money etc...and then the siblings you love so much all change and become increasingly messy and then you yourself change for the worst. At one point if you are lucky enough to snap out of it you will want everyone else to snap out of it too but you have to understand some of your loved ones will be so far gone. There's no going back to those "good old pre fame days". She needs to accept that reality and just cut ties with her family. They are clearly dragging her down and draining her emotionally. 

I think by now we should know that everything they do is a stunt. Kourtney has "left" multiple times and she always comes back eventually so they can have this fight all over again.:smh:

6 hours ago, Ikonik said:

Their fights are bored, I prefer Bad Girls Club, Shore Series and Rica Famosa Latina :billie:

OT:

I love ur avi :kara:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

4 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

I was shocked when she started hanging out with them too :air: especially after all of the messy things she’s said about that family on her show 

I used to find her quite funny, but now i think she's trash. Its obvious she's a sell out.

Archived