💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kardashians Fight (Round 2)

Delusional

Featured Posts

Delusional

Someone in the comments said: “my money on Kourtney she been waiting on her licks” :air:

what side is everyone on? 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

I guess if they can't fight taylor they need to fight amongst each other :reductive:

Musery

I low key feel like Kourtney is tired with the way the fame has changed the dynamic of the family so much. 

Like imagine you are used to your family being one way and then all of a sudden you get cameras all over you, fame, money etc...and then the siblings you love so much all change and become increasingly messy and then you yourself change for the worst. At one point if you are lucky enough to snap out of it you will want everyone else to snap out of it too but you have to understand some of your loved ones will be so far gone. There's no going back to those "good old pre fame days". She needs to accept that reality and just cut ties with her family. They are clearly dragging her down and draining her emotionally. 

HoneyB

I can’t believe we made this family famous-:rip:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lighter
7 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

this publicity stunt is so stupid

Yeh but Kourtney really got some deep rooted issues and she should open and just stop filming instead of taking it out on everyone

3 minutes ago, dit said:

I low key feel like Kourtney is tired with the way the fame has changed the dynamic of the family so much. 

Like imagine you are used to your family being one way and then all of a sudden you get cameras all over you, fame, money etc...and then the siblings you love so much all change and become increasingly messy and then you yourself change for the worst. At one point if you are lucky enough to snap out of it you will want everyone else to snap out of it too but you have to understand some of your loved ones will be so far gone. There's no going back to those "good old pre fame days". She needs to accept that reality and just cut ties with her family. They are clearly dragging her down and draining her emotionally. 

Problem with Kourtney is that she hates fame, and hates filming but she keeps showing up to work. The problem with her is she wont quit her job and make a drastic decision. So she comes to "work" with an attitude and it annoys Kim etc

Diamond Heart
Just now, Lighter said:

Yeh but Kourtney really got some deep rooted issues and she should open and just stop filming instead of taking it out on everyone

its all drama fabricated for television :rip: hardly anything they do actually reflects the family. Stop filming? that wont make money lol

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Lighter
1 minute ago, Diamond Heart said:

its all drama fabricated for television :rip: hardly anything they do actually reflects the family. Stop filming? that wont make money lol

Just kourtney 

Bambino

The world is fighting a pandemic, many are losing their jobs and these women think people have time to watch them call each other a fat ass?

XBChYvT.gif

ELECTROHEART

Their fights are bored, I prefer Bad Girls Club, Shore Series and Rica Famosa Latina :billie:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Hades

I can't believe people who stan talented people like Gaga care about those cheap and fake celebs. 

MaybeKermit
22 minutes ago, Hades said:

I can't believe people who stan talented people like Gaga care about those cheap and fake celebs. 

Who said anything about caring?

Idc about them, they are just entertaining...

Especially in times like these I enjoy watching brainless reality tv so I can just sit back and laugh at how stupid they are lol it's not that deep...

Delusional
24 minutes ago, Hades said:

It’s just a bit of humour luv 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived