Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kardashians Fight (Round 2)

Delusional

Featured Posts

Delusional
Just now, Funkymonkey said:

Who said anything about caring?

Idc about them, they are just entertaining...

Especially in times like these I enjoy watching brainless reality tv so I can just sit back and laugh at how stupid they are lol it's not that deep...

This lol, there is nothing else to do while in quarantine 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Embarrassing and pathetic, only americans could make these bunch of nobodies billionaire and famous.

blackpink

I’ve been watching the show and it seems like Kourtney has some inner issue that she isn’t dealing with or openly expressing herself about, which is why she’s lashing out at her family over random things because she can’t open up about it, and her sisters don’t know what the issue is so they’re annoyed at her. Pretty obvious to tell, it’s like someone who’s in the closet and is frustrated that they can’t come out so they’re angry and have built up tension. Leaving the show would probably benefit Kourtney tbh. 

RenegAde

Imagine clicking and watching the video then complaining how dumb it is

Gagadaily has some really funny clowns 

RenegAde
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

The world is fighting a pandemic, many are losing their jobs and these women think people have time to watch them call each other a fat ass?

XBChYvT.gif

Coming from someone who likes to bombard this place with thousand maluma threads and vapid celeb gossip :excuseu:

Bambino
6 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Coming from someone who likes to bombard this place with thousand maluma threads and vapid celeb gossip

Are you seriously trying to make a comparison here? Then what are you doing on a ****ing pop singer forum too?

Hades
43 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

It’s just a bit of humour luv 

Ok funniest luv. Have fun:vegas:

RenegAde
17 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Are you seriously trying to make a comparison here? Then what are you doing on a ****ing pop singer forum too?

I never claimed to be a better person luv.

you are the one that came on this thread with a preachy , self righteous & sanctimonious attitude. i had to call you out ,sorry

Bambino
10 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I never claimed to be a better person luv.

you are the one that came on this thread with a preachy , self righteous & sanctimonious attitude. i had to call you out ,sorry

You're not calling me out, you're being a hypocrite. We're on an entertainment forum, it's more than normal than people here will be discussing entertainment and music, and occasionally other world news. How's that related to the Kardashians, the so-called millionaire influencers, who seriously think the world has time to watch their fake TV dramas? If I had that much influence and money, I'd be doing something to be a better person, not create fake ass acting scenes on TV. At least, be a bit more creative for the entertainment.

And that's my opinion. You're the one going personal on here by comparing my "Maluma threads" to the Kardashian show :flop:

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

You're not calling me out, you're being a hypocrite. We're on an entertainment forum, it's more than normal than people here will be discussing entertainment and music, and occasionally other world news. How's that related to the Kardashians, the so-called millionaire influencers, who seriously think the world has time to watch their fake TV dramas? If I had that much influence and money, I'd be doing something to be a better person, not create fake ass acting scenes on TV. At least, be a bit more creative for the entertainment.

And that's my opinion. You're the one going personal on here by comparing my "Maluma threads" to the Kardashian show :flop:

Im being a hypocrite? Girl i never denied enjoying your threads or enjoying the Kardashians show.

My issue with you is that you are bashing the Kardashians for making their show during a pandemic while you on the other hand feels the need to update us on all the happenings in malumas life and all other meaningless celeb drama  ,you even had time and effort to watch the Kardashian  video and leave comments so who looks more like the hypocrite here ?

Don't throw stones  when you live in a glass house.

I never said you are wrong for posting on a pop forum,hell we all enjoy your posts but stop with that lame and self righteous  "we are in a pandemic" line cuz you also post vapid content .the fact that they are kardashians doesnt make you any better 

likeitrough

as much as they're all pretty garbage, Kourtney acts so "disinterested" but never does anything about it. if you don't want to be on the show you can leave, Rob did it. 

i think Kourtney won't leave because as much as she hates to admit it, she's got nothing else going for her. 

i used to watch the show years ago and if anyone remembers when they launched their apps, Kourtney's was way behind because she couldn't decide on a focus and didn't want to be the "mommy app". 

Bambino
52 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Im being a hypocrite? Girl i never denied enjoying your threads or enjoying the Kardashians show.

My issue with you is that you are bashing the Kardashians for making their show during a pandemic while you on the other hand feels the need to update us on all the happenings in malumas life and all other meaningless celeb drama  ,you even had time and effort to watch the Kardashian  video and leave comments so who looks more like the hypocrite here ?

Don't throw stones  when you live in a glass house.

I never said you are wrong for posting on a pop forum,hell we all enjoy your posts but stop with that lame and self righteous  "we are in a pandemic" line cuz you also post vapid content .the fact that they are kardashians doesnt make you any better 

Well, first thanks for saying you enjoy my posts.

But I still don't see the comparison you're trying to make here. If there's any, it doesn't make any sense. I can post a thousand threads about Maluma, and it'll only reach a dozen of you and maybe the other three Paulina Rubio fans, because that's all there is when you are on a forum. What else are we supposed to do when we are on an entertainment forum?

But when you're on a much bigger platform, have millions of dollars, millions of followers who listen to what you say, have the ability to impact the lives of many, you should provide a good example instead of making cheap TV dramas. The fact that they're Kardashians doesn't make it any different, I'd still say the same about anyone acting like nothing's happening in the world right now. I applauded Gaga's decision to delay her album because that's how it should be.

Like, I'm okay if they still wanna provide entertainment for people during this time and that's a good way to look at it but why make it look like they don't give a ****? :shrug:

Reality
3 hours ago, Diamond Heart said:

this publicity stunt is so stupid

Obviously not, cause it’s working. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived