💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

How would you react if Gaga released this song?

Featured Posts

• Admin changed the title to How would you react if Gaga released this song?
VasilisVas

Most of you in here are probably too young to know how huge of a hit this was back in the day it was released. :flop:

Franch Toast

Ooh, I remember this song. So nostalgic!

It's not the deepest song, but it's fun to dance to. I think she's beyond that phase, but it could've fit on The Fame. 

She/Her/Hers

Sepsami
5 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Most of you in here are probably too young to know how huge of a hit this was back in the day it was released. :flop:

Doesn't make it good :awkney: this was basicly a meme song before memes existed :billie:

blankpaper
1 minute ago, VasilisVas said:

Most people in here probably weren’t even alive when it was released, much less old enough to know how huge it was haha 

reality’s tight if the music is right

blankpaper
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Ooh, I remember this song. So nostalgic!

It's not the deepest song, but it's fun to dance to. I think she's beyond that phase, but it could've fit on The Fame. 

I was just thinking this could have fit on the Fame haha. Boom Boom Boom right into Boys Boys Boys 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Parsakaali

This was my childhood hit. Would probably do decently well these days as well, its just so catchy.

VasilisVas
1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

Doesn't make it good :awkney: this was basicly a meme song before memes existed :billie:

I don’t think I said anywhere in my post that it is good. I was just making a statement regarding its popularity and how many members in here may not know about since the majority of members in here are pretty young. :awkney:

Archived