Elon cheated on Grimes with Amber Heard

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, freebit said:

I'm confused, Elon and Amber are old tea and this is old footage. He's got with Grimes after him & Amber broke up. Am I missing something? 

I suspect this is just a clickbait title from that website.

Apparently right after those photos resurfaced they broke up.. He unfollowed her on twitter and instagram. 

Lucifer

Not my favorite couple! Elon better treat my girl better than this. She’s with child :bradley: 

then again, it’s really not the end of the world. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they would have some kind of untraditional rules in their relationship. 

Edit: I think I spoke to soon. So they are really breaking up? Noooo 

not Chromatica

Damn ma... Gotta get in that elevator just to check something real quick! :selena:

1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

The defamation case? Wasn't there a video explicitly showing how abusive Johnny Depp was towards Amber?

Nah there’s a video of him yelling but they BOTH yell and scream and argue in it; there is muuuuuuch more evidence that Amber is the real problem here.

Regina George
Just now, jzraei said:

I'm still not seeing a timestamp on the shots of Amber and Elon tho. 

It was an old shot but right after they resurfaced with the news of judge allowing Johnny's case to move on - Elon unfollowed Grimes. It was already mentioned in both articled I gave you. 

TimisaMonster

I thought this was a joke and then saw the pics...wtf??? Poor Grimes and she has a baby on the way...:bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FFXIV WhiteMage
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Tell us what?

Mess, I thought it was an April Fools prank :air:

freebit
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Apparently right after those photos resurfaced they broke up.. He unfollowed her on twitter and instagram. 

I don't how they draw that conclusion for sure. Like, why would she care about old footage from years ago?

BetrayedSTAN

Imagine being the being in johnny depp life and cheating on him :messga:

Regina George
Just now, freebit said:

I don't how they draw that conclusion for sure. Like, why would she care about old footage from years ago?

IDK.. Maybe because they were together again.. I just shared the article 

@ShayCristoforo dude look into it, Heard puts him down, berates him, smashed one of his fingers, cheated on him, took tons of his money....she’s always been the problem and has a history of abuse with her exes. The media made it look like it was Depp who was the issue but everyone in the industry knows that while he’s a drunk she’s a real hothead who snaps often on set and at home.

ProfessionalClown
34 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

he was also sending me some pics on snapchat but I decided to keep my mouth shut about that n let it happen ..

He told me I was the only one he was talking to though :messga::messga:

Archived