💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elon cheated on Grimes with Amber Heard

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Elon-Musk-Johnny-depp.jpg

Actress Amber Heard's life has taken a complete twist this week, as Judge Bruce D White has allowed her ex-husband Johnny Depp to go forward with the $50 million (approx. Rs 377 crore) defamation case against her.

In his defamation case, filed in March 2019, Depp had alleged that his then-wife was in a relationship with Tesla head Elon musk, cheating on in their marriage. The Pirates of the Caribbean star revealed that Amber invited Elon to their penthouse while he was away for shooting. The staff has also confirmed the same.

Depp's lawsuit had reportedly given access to surveillance camera footage of garage and elevator. In one of the leaked videos, the Aquaman actress can be seen cozying up with the Space X CEO.

26438364-0-image-a-19_1585233568272.jpg

She was spotted with James Franco in that same elevator:

15546354-7206193-image-a-56_156209458524

Right after the revelations come the reports of a break up between Elon and his now girlfriend Grimes. According to The Sun, the Tesla head has unfollowed the pregnant musician on social media, adding some fuel to the splitting up rumours.

It isn't the first time Musk unfollowed the singer. In the summer of 2018, they unfollowed each other on Instagram and Musk unfollowed her on Twitter, too, sparking rumours that they already split. However, in October 2018, Musk followed her again.

Amber Heard and Johnny Depp first met on the sets of The Rum Diary in 2011. The duo decided to get married in February 2015. However, the marriage did not last long and they separated in May 2016. Back then, Amber accused Depp of verbal, emotional and physical abuse.

However, in an audiotape of the ex-couple's conversations in 2015, Amber was heard admitted to 'hitting' Depp.

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/amid-johnny-depps-cheating-allegations-against-amber-heard-elon-musk-splits-with-pregnant-gf-grimes-report-2558855.html

https://www.ibtimes.com/elon-musk-unfollows-baby-mama-amid-johnny-depps-cheating-allegations-amber-heards-2949734

This bitch has been cheating on poor guy with whole bunch of actors and she dared to say he's the abuser 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

I thought it was gonna say amber rose

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gracious Gaga

he was also sending me some pics on snapchat but I decided to keep my mouth shut about that n let it happen ..

♥ Kindness Police.

Franch Toast

If this is true, poor Grimes.

Musk does seem like a POS to be honest, however.  

She/Her/Hers

JazzGa

Amber Heard really has that stank of badness wafting all around her! Poor Grimes!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

raragaga

i just feel bad for grimes

xoxo

Regina George
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

It's true:

26438364-0-image-a-19_1585233568272.jpg

StarstruckIllusion

wait this isn’t a joke?

Nooooo!!! I loved them as a couple. I’m so sad for Grimes. She hasn’t even had the baby yet! She better get those big bucks for child support! 

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

He called a phillipine cave diver a pedophile and called corona a hoax. 

I've come to the conclusion that all super intelligent people lack the common sense gene. 

And good God, Amber Heard of all people :smh:

Regina George
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

wait this isn’t a joke?

Nope.. She was also cheating with James Franco 

15546354-7206193-image-a-56_156209458524

ShayCristoforo

The defamation case? Wasn't there a video explicitly showing how abusive Johnny Depp was towards Amber?

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

AlexanderMagno

I just keep wondering what is so special about Elon Musk to be involved in these relationships scandals :poot: 

Archived